• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock: Let’s stick together

Gaffer demands twelfth man mentality from R's faithful

More...

He will defo get support from the faithful 100%
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'll be in full voice for him on saturday.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

He has my full backing and cannot wait for his tenure to begin.Good luck C-OLIN
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

"I know fans either love me or hate me, but all I ask of you - the QPR fan-base - is that you get behind me and the team and help make Loftus Road a fortress once again. You really can be our twelfth man and the support of the Super Hoops will play a massive role in my time here. Even when the chips are down, you need to stick with us and show your undying support. After the turbulent times, let's try and look to the future and get everybody singing off the same hymn sheet."

I like this man and I hope the players are excited as I am about Saturday.

"let's try and look to the future and get everybody singing off the same hymn sheet."

Comment

Atmos will be great on saturday!!!!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Excellent interview. I'm very pleased to have Colin here...oh no...I said Colin...I must hate the guy!!!
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

ROLL ON 1.30pm!!

Comment

I think HQ will be rammed...my older brother who only gets to about 3 games a season just called to say him and his mrs have just bought tickets. The away end is now sold out i believe and apparently there is limited availabilty in ALL areas of the ground. We need to be the 12th man and I think we will be

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    I think HQ will be rammed...my older brother who only gets to about 3 games a season just called to say him and his mrs have just bought tickets. The away end is now sold out i believe and apparently there is limited availabilty in ALL areas of the ground. We need to be the 12th man and I think we will be

UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssss
                    You are starting to sound like Ali bleeding Russell.

PS: I like you picture. All you need to do is crop it so the master of disaster is not there.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      You are starting to sound like Ali bleeding Russell.

PS: I like you picture. All you need to do is crop it so the master of disaster is not there.
                      shagging my mum would have been less hurtful to me :rage:

Nah, just upbeat about things, but heh..its QPR..the rollercoaster will dip at some point..always does lol

Comment

Cmon Colin ....whip em into shape!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I'll be in full voice for him on saturday.
                          Does this mean you'll be coming back again?

Comment

Im hoping for de ja vu saturday.. last saturday game i attended.. i was feeling like we couldnt get a win from the game.. that preston was just too good and would hammer us 3-1.

HOW WRONG WAS I!

hopefully same applies saturday
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason;293225

I like this man and I hope the players are excited as I am about Saturday.

[B
                              "let's try and look to the future and get everybody singing off the same hymn sheet."[/B]
                              So do I Paul.

My only concerns reading that though were the word "fortress" and the phrase "twelfth man". I am pretty sure I have seen them used regularly over the last couple of years by an assortment of different managers and caretakers. I am positive that someone else is responsible for that editorial.

Comment

Working...
                              X