Palace boss Hart: My QPR spell has helped Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace boss Hart: My QPR spell has helped Warnock

NEW Crystal Palace boss Paul Hart says that his 28-day spell in charge at QPR has helped new Loftus Road boss Neil Warnock.

More...

Paul hart must be

Comment

On the contrary. I agree with what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        On the contrary. I agree with what he said.
        Yup I said exactly the same thing to a Palace fan I know when Hart was announced.

Comment

Before reading it, I thought he was going to say how he improved the players, training etc.

However, he is just highlighting the fact that his resignation finally showed the Board that they can't appoint a manager and then interfere with how he does his job. Especially, if the club wants stability and success.

So yes, he is right.

Comment

When we eventually get promoted, will he say that he had helped us with that as well?
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              When we eventually get promoted, will he say that he had helped us with that as well?
              I doubt if he will. He was the last permanent manager and one who's resignation was finally the straw that broke the camel's back. His comments are not far off the truth by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

He's a good guy. Personally, I also feel he's a better manager than we saw. I said this at the start, but he just didn't work out...not that 5 games is enough to judge a man by.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

He is 100% true. And I think our lot were SO ignorant towards him when he was here. We won on Boxing Day (how we would love to win a few now!!) and some booed him. Absolute cretins. I wish the bloke lukc, except against us.

Comment

No I dont think he would, he seems to reasoned.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                      I doubt if he will. He was the last permanent manager and one who's resignation was finally the straw that broke the camel's back. His comments are not far off the truth by any stretch of the imagination.
                      To me the camel's back was broken by that time. Magilton's situation was the final straw, the culmination. Hart's resignation was already beyond caring IMHO. Just numb depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                        He is 100% true. And I think our lot were SO ignorant towards him when he was here. We won on Boxing Day (how we would love to win a few now!!) and some booed him. Absolute cretins. I wish the bloke lukc, except against us.
                        I attended that game, it was the most shaky win I have ever witnessed. On that day I became convinced that we would get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Fair point, but the booing was aimed at his tatcics and decision to take off the attackers and bringing on defenders. This very nearly backfired, because City created a few good chances and should have equalised. If they had, they might even have gone on to win.

Comment

To me the camel's back was broken by that time. Magilton's situation was the final straw, the culmination. Hart's resignation was already beyond caring IMHO. Just numb depression.
                            I agree.

Appointing Hart was Briatore's way of saying 'I don't care and I am out of here. That's why Hart only had a 6 month deal. We all thought it was because Briatore was lining up someone like Curbishley or Coppell. But what it was really saying is 'I will not be spending any more of my money to pay for a good manager and buy new players'.

Comment

He sounds like a coach, not a manager.

Comment

Working...
                              X