Only one chairman next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
    At the time mittals took over we had harford in charge with gp assisting in transfers. Things change in football.....
    Reliably informed that now we have a proper manager, gp's transfer and scouting knowledge are no longer required.
    Have you got the same source as me?

That's pretty much the way it was put to me

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
      Not on a wind up mate, never got a staright answer. Maybe an inteligent bloke like yourself can answer... Can one man do both jobs and are there any other clubs with 2 chairmen?
      Ishan is chairman of QPR Holdings, not the football club as such. For the sake of simplicity, QPR Holdings is the parent company which in theory could own several other businesses. Much the same way as Lloyds Banking Group owns Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows, Cheltenham & Gloucester, Intelligent Finance, BM Solutions etc.

QPR Football Club is simply a business ultimately owned by QPR Holdings. GP just happens to be the chairman of the football club, just a job title really. He would have no major say in the overall decision making process, other than giving opinions and advice when required. Probably, and I am just guessing here, will have certain minor things that he has the authority to deal with, but nothing major enough to concern us.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Ishan is chairman of QPR Holdings, not the football club as such. For the sake of simplicity, QPR Holdings is the parent company which in theory could own several other businesses. Much the same way as Lloyds Banking Group owns Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Scottish Widows, Cheltenham & Gloucester, Intelligent Finance, BM Solutions etc.

QPR Football Club is simply a business ultimately owned by QPR Holdings. GP just happens to be the chairman of the football club, just a job title really. He would have no major say in the overall decision making process, other than giving opinions and advice when required. Probably, and I am just guessing here, will have certain minor things that he has the authority to deal with, but nothing major enough to concern us.
        stop talking sense

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Thanks for clearing that up for me and no doubt alot of others too

Comment

Very well said brightonr... that's all you had to say Pete

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
              stop talking sense
              OK

Thanks for clearing that up for me and no doubt alot of others too
              You're welcome sir, any time.

Comment

Gee Pee will have **** all to do with scouting now, Warnock has brought his whole back room team with him.

Comment

yes, by jove I think he's got it "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Gee Pee will have **** all to do with scouting now, Warnock has brought his whole back room team with him.
                    That's what the club have already said

Comment

Have you got the same source as me?

That's pretty much the way it was put to me
                      I doubt it very much. Probably get in bother over this but it's too good to keep in!! In the words of scottjones, Amits a "tops tops lad"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        That's what the club have already said
                        Nor will he negotiate transfers there are now serious businessmen running the club.

The man's role is redundant is the point. Keep enjoying the gravy train whilst it lasts not long now.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Nor will he negotiate transfers there are now serious businessmen running the club.

The man's role is redundant is the point. Keep enjoying the gravy train whilst it lasts not long now.
                          They said that too but tell me more about the gravy train please.

Comment

should this be in the board room forum?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              They said that too but tell me more about the gravy train please.
                              He obviously thinks we are getting something tangible from running this forum ... and I almost wish he was right for once
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Was there any reason you didn't share your Flavio stepping down bit of info with us TerryBall?

Comment

Working...
                                X