Only one chairman next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
    Good job he's on a 3 year deal. Wouldn't want a bigger club nicking him on a bosman!

Pete you don't get it. Gianni is being given the boot. You know it too. He's done his time and the clubs in better hands now. The mittals will have their own man as chairman of qprfc.
    My source tells me it's jude.

Comment

Ishan has been working with him since before Christmas and Amit has dealt with Gianni since he came here.

Next time we play at home, just see who sits next too each other.

I don't really need to say any more
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        My source tells me it's jude.
        would do a better job!! Actually I don't think I've ever seen jude and gianni in the same room at the same time. Do you think they're the same person!!?

Comment

Not just saying this to join in on ganging up on poor old Pete but someone did tell me at the Donny game that The Indians will oust Paladini slowly.

Didn't warrant starting a thread over at the time but I have now heard this from a few people and Terrys source has been pretty bang on before.

I'm sure the Indians would prefer to keep their business in house and will have one of their own in there over some dodgy Italian, stands to reason to be honest.

Bye bye Gianni don't let the door hit you on the way out.....WALLOP!

Comment

lol

gianni is going nowhere

these threads make me laugh

i bet none of you have even seen ishan in the flesh let alone spoken to him, let alone had a proper conversation with him

Comment

Best thing to do is wait and see.

We will still be talking about this next year, thats for sure
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Once gianni is out the better everyone is talking about exciting new times there is no new start untill he is out..........pete in the case of the contacts gianni should also be shot as he feads you sh.t info

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  lol

gianni is going nowhere

these threads make me laugh

i bet none of you have even seen ishan in the flesh let alone spoken to him, let alone had a proper conversation with him
                  Ooh and you have haven't you Scott. Youre so cool. Lol

The mittals are a big family. Ishan isn't the topdog.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Best thing to do is wait and see.

We will still be talking about this next year, thats for sure
                    So, have you got any idea why we need 2?

I have looked into other clubs and can't find any with 2, do you know of any?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                      Ooh and you have haven't you Scott. Youre so cool. Lol

The mittals are a big family. Ishan isn't the topdog.
                      ishan is not the top dog..hes not a mittal..nor is amit

Vanisha is probably as important as anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                        ishan is not the top dog..hes not a mittal..nor is amit

Vanisha is probably as important as anyone else.
                        Read again. I said ishan isn't the topdog. The fullstop seperated the 'mittals are a big family' sentence. So I didn't say he was a mittal either.

You been on the sauce again Scott!!

Amit is son in law to Lakshmi so is part of the mittal family.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          So, have you got any idea why we need 2?

I have looked into other clubs and can't find any with 2, do you know of any?
                          Terry,

That's twice now you've asked the question about 2 chairmen. Are you on a wind up or do you genuinely not understand the situation?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Terry,

That's twice now you've asked the question about 2 chairmen. Are you on a wind up or do you genuinely not understand the situation?
                            Not on a wind up mate, never got a staright answer. Maybe an inteligent bloke like yourself can answer... Can one man do both jobs and are there any other clubs with 2 chairmen?

Comment

If you don't get it, then I am sorry.

Would have been ideal opportunity to let him go, when Mittals took majority share, they didn't. Says it all.

Comment

At the time mittals took over we had harford in charge with gp assisting in transfers. Things change in football.....
                                Reliably informed that now we have a proper manager, gp's transfer and scouting knowledge are no longer required.

Comment

Working...
                                X