Only one chairman next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
    Was there any reason you didn't share your Flavio stepping down bit of info with us TerryBall?
    april fools come early i think

Comment

Was there any reason you didn't share your Flavio stepping down bit of info with us TerryBall?
      I was told to keep it to myself and to be fair, whispers were already ongoing.

It was just before his appeal

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
        I was told to keep it to myself and to be fair, whispers were already ongoing.

It was just before his appeal
        Fair enough... You have to accept that you saying that you knew does count for very little though.

Anyone can say they knew about a particular thing after it happened

Comment

Fair enough... You have to accept that you saying that you knew does count for very little though.

saffa dont waste your time mate

its amazing how easy it is to keep something to yourself when you have nothing to keep to yourself

seriously dont worry with it mate he doesnt have any proof

Comment

I'm gonna bite ha as last night you sent me a bum sniffing pm begging for peace, offering to buy me a pint and putting all the past behind us.
            I agreed as it's probably for the best.
            Less than 24 hours later you are again provoking arguments with me.
            You know nothing, you contribute nothing and this board is a worse place with you on it. Top rimmer who likes to impress pete by standing his corner and hoping for some privvy info.

get back to supporting the arsenal mate, this club don't need fans like you

now go and forward this onto the mods and pretend your the victim

Comment

I'm gonna bite ha as last night you sent me a bum sniffing pm begging for peace, offering to buy me a pint and putting all the past behind us.
              You know nothing, you contribute nothing and this board is a worse place with you on it. Top rimmer who likes to impress pete by standing his corner and hoping for some privvy info.

heard a rumour you are privvy to information regarding the club?

what was it again? 30k bungs or something along those lines?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                heard a rumour you are privvy to information regarding the club?

what was it again? 30k bungs or something along those lines?
                it's the same rubbish over & over...give it a rest please.....not actually worth the typing time is it.

Comment

yeah sorry Martin, I forgot your the new itk king

Comment

yeah sorry Martin, I forgot your the new itk king
                    Not quite. I have posted 2/3 rumours before and that was it. I don't get any ITK information... just little things I come across.

But would prefer to be like that than just wait till things happen and then say - "Oh I knew about this but couldn't say."

It's pretty desperate

Comment

Mr bashir

As I have already said, there were whispers on here. His exact words were to me " there's a chance flav will sell up after his court case" pretty trivial wouldn't you agree? Perhaps you should save your energies for your next big celebrity interview.

Comment

Whatever happens, happens....we'll all move on in the right direction.
                        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Mr bashir

As I have already said, there were whispers on here. His exact words were to me " there's a chance flav will sell up after his court case" pretty trivial wouldn't you agree? Perhaps you should save your energies for your next big celebrity interview.

Comment

Working...
                          X