NW first press conference 1:30pm Today & Win Adel's boots with QPR player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW first press conference 1:30pm Today & Win Adel's boots with QPR player

Sign up to watch Warnock's first Press Conference on Thursday and be in with a chance to win Taarabt's signed boots!

End of season deal is good.

More...

Press Conference tomorrow at 1.30pm.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Yeah, great, only for anyone who joins QPR Player now, what about all the people who have had QPR World and Player for many years ? What do we get for our loyalty ?

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        Yeah, great, only for anyone who joins QPR Player now, what about all the people who have had QPR World and Player for many years ? What do we get for our loyalty ?
        I know the feeling!

Comment

you've got your wish myu !

Comment

Does anyone know if it will be on sky sports news tomorrow? like paul Harts press conference!!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
              you've got your wish myu !
              I know but I wanted it on SKY Sports for the world to see, they may have highlights later on during the day, I think they want QPR Player to see/hear it first.

Comment

Erm!..... think you'll find that you can access it whether you've just signed up or have had player (formerly World) for years.

ALL who have player will be entered into a draw for Adel's boots!

So, take a chill pill mate!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                  Erm!..... think you'll find that you can access it whether you've just signed up or have had player (formerly World) for years.

ALL who have player will be entered into a draw for Adel's boots!

So, take a chill pill mate!
                  Erm, no clever clogs, it says anyone who signs between now and 5pm on friday 12th March will be entered.
                  Last edited by rangersroar; 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Doesn't matter much how to enter the draw....more to the point is......

Adel's giving up his football boots !

Guess Neil's told him he doesn't need them anymore !

Comment

Erm, no clever clogs, it says anyone who signs between now and 5pm on friday 12th March will be entered.
                      Erm Yes...... Clever Clogs here is right. All world / player subscribers are entered!......... AND will include any newcomers!

Comment

"supporters who subscribe to QPR Player between now and 5.00pm on Friday 12th March will automatically quality to enter a free prize draw to win a pair of Adel Taarabt's boots - signed by the player himself!"

That to me reads like the competition is only open to new subscribers.

Comment

if that is the case it does seem a tad unfair for those who have had the service for ages

Comment

Working...
                          X