Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

genuinly cant wait till saturday!

i want to see what Colin can do whitin the time hes been given but id asume there will be some changes to saturday and looking forward to see what they might be.

i can see some people being kicked out the first team, i do hope he plays german as if he is included in the starting eleven for saturday it will prove to AG that he is part of warnocks plans.

im gonna get the fooking train/bus on saturday and get a little bit drunky poos just to make it that much more of a momentous occasions

look whats happening, no more of this paladini this, paladini that today, no more is warnock going to happen, ITS HAPPEND NOW MAN!!! now Colins going to create a little interest in the club more fans will want to see this game saturday i think it will even bring in a couple of neutrals interested in the situation, which is fine we need all the support we can get atm! maybe we can iluminate the atmosphere that CP fans have created over the last few weeks?

everyones got to get behind rangers 14-15 games left possible of 40 odd points yeah? lets fuc king push for up the leauge i realy hope that warnock can lift us up of this sh*t and make us an achieveing football club and have me feeling, and all rangers fans feeling like were not going to get beaten week in week out like the last 2 years.

i dont think and i am of the opinion that Colin might not be arround in football in 5 yrs time lets just pray its his last job and retires with us. Everything has fitted well and nicely together and not just QPR benafited palace have to and to be fair i know i ripped the life out of "selon" yesterday we are having a very simular disapointing season thankfully for us are slump might be about to end

so every one get behind the team
    have a couple of drinks at smuts/adelaide etc where ever da fook u drink
    shout through the game
    lose ure voice
    sing in one tune
    sing for the one and only

SUPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSSAA AAAA

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Good to hear you sounding so positive GL.

This NW thing is infectious and whatever happens on saturday I think the crowd will be right behind the team more than they have for a long time
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
    X