OK I Must Be The Only One Who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I Must Be The Only One Who...

Loves the idea of us being a ''dirty'' side. Had enough of two midgets up top getting knocked all over the place, get a big lump up there win some headers. Maybe actually going away and grinding something out (shock horror I know!)

YOUUUUUUU RS

Joga Bonito magic.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

not the only one mate...been a long time since the QPR team had a bit of fight in them....will help some become men

Comment

****** to joga bonito!

resultados bonitos my friend

Comment

Least I aint wasting my money to watch the tosh...only looking out for you guys mate, kneck pain and boredom aint nice
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

WINNING IS THOUGH :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              Least I aint wasting my money to watch the tosh...only looking out for you guys mate, kneck pain and boredom aint nice
              i wonder about you sometimes....why do you actually support QPR....you do nothing but harp on about barcelona.......

Comment

So Dave and German up front then.

Comment

Chris what are you talking about?????

Forget this la liga barcelona, messi etc you need to wake up.

We are a championship side that has just employed a fantastic manager who knows how to get the best out of players. You might even see Tarrabt losing some of that luggage he is carrying around his waist.

He is a manager at last that could given time get us into the premiership, be positive.

I know u are losing every week but you might support a team that at last shows some passion and flair because palace have been much better with far less resources
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

local team quazimodo, I watch barca to see sexy football, great players, flair & tricks......sadly at QPR we dont get it. I loved watching us under jimmy boy, since he has left I have been depressed with results, style of play, people slating special players......with mr anti football coming cant see this changing. As I said obviously I cant attend every week like you loyal fans, so I think you all deserve better then the tosh being served at the min.

understand??
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Chris what are you talking about?????

Forget this la liga barcelona, messi etc you need to wake up.

We are a championship side that has just employed a fantastic manager who knows how to get the best out of players. You might even see Tarrabt losing some of that luggage he is carrying around his waist.

He is a manager at last that could given time get us into the premiership, be positive.

I know u are losing every week but you might support a team that at last shows some passion and flair because palace have been much better with far less resources
                      Taraabt aint bothered onto bigger and better things then QPR next year....Warnock I agree is the best out of a bad bunch we could attract. Just I am so against anti football, shouldnt be played this way. Stoke, Blackburn etc etc make me sick.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

local team quazimodo, I watch barca to see sexy football, great players, flair & tricks......sadly at QPR we dont get it. I loved watching us under jimmy boy, since he has left I have been depressed with results, style of play, people slating special players......with mr anti football coming cant see this changing. As I said obviously I cant attend every week like you loyal fans, so I think you all deserve better then the tosh being served at the min.

understand??
                        i watched the palace v villa game....palace played some good football.....

as for magilton.....4 games don't make a season...the reason barcelona play as they do is because they have the money and clout to get the players...also the fact they are in their top league....we are championship....

i just think if you HAD to make a choice Barcelona would get the vote...........

Comment

dont be stupid quazimodo

Barcelona are stunning to watch QPR is my passion, and with passions I dont mind a moan, if barca lose I dont care, when QPR appoint someone like Warnock I want a moan up
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

dont be stupid quazimodo

Barcelona are stunning to watch QPR is my passion, and with passions I dont mind a moan, if barca lose I dont care, when QPR appoint someone like Warnock I want a moan up
                            yep you want to moan...save that for ibra bear....try getting behind the new man...never know you might like a change......different man for you now and then must be pleasing

Comment

I will never like anti football mate, if he proves me wrong and has us playing good footy I will apologise.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X