Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else chatting to a palace mate?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else chatting to a palace mate?!?!?

My mate is convinced they will go down now. Says they will be very happy with Coppell or southgate but obv not megson!! He is worried we take their gd players on loan
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

palace mates??.....nooooooooooooo!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

My Palace mate I talk to at work is still in denial really. Started off by saying no chance and 'you wish' and now reckons he doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        palace mates??.....nooooooooooooo!!
        hahaha, i got a couple. Chatting to 1 on facebook n the other hasnt replied to my txt!! wonder why lol
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

My postie is a palace fan,who kept writing on my letters "hands off" i'll be getting more than that tomorrow ha ha !!!! loving it !!!

Comment

you can see their point........but do i care....do i ####!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

My mate said 'can't believe ur kickin us while we r down' lol. Can't deny that's wot we r doing but #### it!!
              CHAMPIONS

Comment

Wicksta...funny that as I work with a qpr fan that done nothing but slate Warnock over the last couple of seasons...Even told me he would stop going if qpr ended up playing the football that he plays.

Mind you he'll probably become a die hard fan again after making plenty of excuses not to go even though he has a season ticket

Comment

No im chatting to a bint called Tracy whos a Blades fan from sheffeild,does that count?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

the convo with my mate lasted 10 seconds......it went as follows...me "alright have you..." him "f**k off" click he hangs up.....pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      No im chatting to a bint called Tracy whos a Blades fan from sheffeild,does that count?
                      Bit tenuous but i'll let you have that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        the convo with my mate lasted 10 seconds......it went as follows...me "alright have you..." him "f**k off" click he hangs up.....pmsl
                        :yush:

Comment

Im getting grief of the palace fan I know.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                          X