Two questions:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions:

we are all focusing on who our new manager Neil Warnock (feels good typing that) will bring in from Palace, but there are 91 other clubs he can also get players from - he hasn't had any money for ages now, so there must be other targets he has been itching to buy - Hooper was mentioned at the start of speculation about him joining - so who else might he want?

and secondly apologies as i seem to be the only person in britain who doesn't know the answer to this and i know i'll make myself look a numpty for even asking, but why is neil warnock universally known as colin????

Think it's an anagram of his name.Colin W@nker.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      we are all focusing on who our new manager Neil Warnock (feels good typing that) will bring in from Palace, but there are 91 other clubs he can also get players from - he hasn't had any money for ages now, so there must be other targets he has been itching to buy - Hooper was mentioned at the start of speculation about him joining - so who else might he want?

and secondly apologies as i seem to be the only person in britain who doesn't know the answer to this and i know i'll make myself look a numpty for even asking, but why is neil warnock universally known as colin????
      Re-arrange the letters of Colin W@nker to make the name of a well known football manager.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Re-arrange the letters of Colin W@nker to make the name of a well known football manager.

Type colin w@nker into google without the filter being on
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Type in 'BLUE WAFFLE' into Google and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            hahahahahahahahahaha

i think that one was my post of the year lol

Comment

Hooper'd be a good signign 12 goals in a very **** S****horpe side. Hopefully bring in some good experienced players in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                LOL I nearly threw up

Comment

Working...
                X