Radek Cerny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radek Cerny

What has happened to Radek Cerny? Why isnt he in the team? How can someone that won the golden glove last season be sitting on the bench? He must be fit,to sit on the bench?

Warnock - Please put Radek Cerny back in the team !!!!

Lower back problems. Think he's having injections regularly on it, well that's what I was told.

Comment

agreed and send ikeme and hill back to the ****hole they came from. Useless players

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Lower back problems. Think he's having injections regularly on it, well that's what I was told.
        thats wot i heard aswell dazzer but he seems to be ok warming up on match days etc
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

i heard he was injured and having problems with his back. thats the ONLY reason a useless fart like ikeme continues to play in goal.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            This is what I heard too but there is also a bit of a conspiracy theory going around that we will owe a further installment on a transfer fee after a certain number of appearances. Dunno if there is any truth to it!

Comment

If that is true then for the good of the club PAY IT and put him back in goal - would be good as he is our player !!!

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                thats wot i heard aswell dazzer but he seems to be ok warming up on match days etc
                My thoughts exactly Luke.

The same happened with Rooney yesterday for Man Utd. Never started cos he had Flu. But hey he came on and looked fine. No problems and doesn't sound like he had a cold when he did his England Interview. All those fans that paid thru the nose for Wembley tickets and UTD never even fielded their best squad. Mugged off springs to mind, still they won the cup/

Comment

Soccerbase says he has played 74 games for us , would Spurs have a clause that kicked in around the 80 games mark?

Anyone?
                  Nodge?

Comment

I dont think there is a fee involved, but it could be that if he plays another game or a few more, he is entitled to a new 2 year deal and even a pay rise.

He hasn't been anywhere near as good this season as he was last time (although he did have a few poor games then too). This could be the real reason why he isn't being selected. Again, perhaps the club is also concerned about his back injury.

Although I'd rather he played and got a new 2 year deal, than persist with the very poor Ikeme who will surely cost QPR a CCC place if he continues to concede with almost every 'on target' shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
                      Soccerbase says he has played 74 games for us , would Spurs have a clause that kicked in around the 80 games mark?

Anyone?
                      Nodge?
                      He was a free transfer and Spurs didn't even own his registration (he was on loan to them).

Comment

Think Sousa's organisation of our defence was more critical to our clean sheets than Cerny himself.I think Ikeme is working under a dissorganised defence and it's reflecting bad on him.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                          Think Sousa's organisation of our defence was more critical to our clean sheets than Cerny himself.I think Ikeme is working under a dissorganised defence and it's reflecting bad on him.
                          I agree about Sousa organisation playing a key part in the clean sheets, but
                          Ikeme conceding so often is also down to his inability to save shots. Some of them have been saveable, but he has let them in.

Comment

Working...
                          X