Couple of points from ITK on Palace MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyCliff View Post
    qblockpete I have only been a member of this board for a short while but already noticed how much tripe you talk...You make out that your ITK on everything but seem to change your mind each minute of the day...

I guess your source is as poor as your drum playing (so I hear)

Comment

Warnock will not change his spots - he will want a BIG UGLY team, so forget Ambrose, Alan Lee is more likely!

This is just like Venables in the eighties - gonna love it if we're the ones that rip their heart out and send 'em down a couple of divisions. Still, this is QPR we're talking about, so I assume they'll survive and we won't. If that happens, let it be known, I've always liked Palace! (yeah, right!)

Comment

Warnock will love Ageymang and yes Alan Lee type will also play alongside him. I can see him going in for players like Morgan etc from Sheff Utd but if you've got all that 15 million o spend then i'm sure you'll be linked with Rooney and co next

Comment

Jesus - if he brings back Agyman let me be the first to post "Warnock out!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Absolutely. To a far greater degree than many ever imagined. The ground situation is screwing them badly and the administrator has apparently made one almighty ricket by not including a £1m payment due on the rent for Selhurst Park in his financial projections to keep the club trading until the end of the season. Things could be really tight down there.
            That ties in with a few of the things some of their ITK's are hinting at. Big, big financial problems and a possible further points deduction will mean that they could be forced into loaning out players (especially high wage earners) to try and make ends meet. Plus the Administrator has not had a fee agreed by either party.
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

How can they get a further points deduction?
              We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Who cares what happens to them, just hand Colin over and let them sort thierselves out, Yes i am selfish.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  Who cares what happens to them, just hand Colin over and let them sort thierselves out, Yes i am selfish.
                  yep...sod 'em!!!! come on u rsssssssssss!!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Because the deeper their problems the more chance of us getting in the players that Warnock knows and will be able to battle and get QPR out of the drop zone.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
                    X