Tarrabt under Warnock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarrabt under Warnock?

Dunno why.. But, I think Warnock could keep him under control and he'd do really well..

Discuss...
    Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

doubt it

he needs to learn to pass the ball first

warnock wont put up with his attitude

Comment

I actually thought he did well on Saturday when he came on and certainly was passing the ball about

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        I actually thought he did well on Saturday when he came on and certainly was passing the ball about
        cant say i was there but that must be a first for him

great player on his day, however he is one of the most frustrating players ive seen down @ LR in recent years

Comment

Warnock will either send him back to Spurs within the first few weeks or will make him a very good player.

Comment

Judging with what Ben Watson said about Warnock, absolutely no chance of Taarabt getting a squeeze.

"“I loved him, we had a good relationship and I enjoyed playing under him. It was a good experience and probably an experience that you won’t have again. All in all, I had a fantastic time with him.

“He’s got both sides to him. If you put it in for him on the pitch then he won’t have a problem. If you don’t then you have a problem."

It’s the Sunday best. Five times Midlands newspaper of the year in 10 years – and named Britain’s best regional read – the Sunday Mercury is first for investigative journalism, big news exclusives, an unbeatable sports service, showbiz, features and family fun.

Comment

Gut feeling, don't think Tarrabt would fit into Warnock's plan.

On another note, Sure Warnock would weed out the big time charlies too come the end of the season. If the players didn't like Magilton, they are not going to like Warnock.

Difference is this new board, will let Warnock get on with it and I suspect a few players will leave in the summer
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

warnock won't put up with the sulking or tantrums....can see the door for tarrabt!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Just like to bring this up to the top for everyone to see.

I forsaw this before Warnock joined.

Shamie.. You may have to change my username to "Nostradamus" soon!!
                  Twitter - @DiscoDaveW

http://www.twitter.com/DiscoDaveW

Comment

Working...
                  X