Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont feel sorry for Palace

For losing Warnock.

It's the nature of football these days, and as much as people deny it football is all about money and with our new investors we have it they dont, tough I'm afraid.

If it was the other way round they would be loving it.

I have nothing against Palace decent club, but we spent 18 months in administration and have had some tough times recently.

I actuially think we are long over due some good times.

Welcome Colin.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    For losing Warnock.

It's the nature of football these days, and as much as people deny it football is all about money and with our new investors we have it they dont, tough I'm afraid.

If it was the other way round they would be loving it.

I have nothing against Palace decent club, but we spent 18 months in administration and have had some tough times recently.

I actuially think we are long over due some good times.

Welcome Colin.
    Spot on Funky
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

i dont feel sorry for palace full stop. RE warnock or their situation.
      as you said, if the roles were reversed their fans would be on here giving it large. they were when we were in admin before.
      im glad warnock is leaving them, and im indifferent as to their situation.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

their club, their problems...we went onto pitch and have demo'd to save our club, time and again
        they sit and sink.tough
        they have sold players, had tv and their problems go back to noades and goldberg....they were lucky jordan stayed so long.

Comment

I agree entirely with the above comments and Palace should feel privileged to become our new feeder club...

Comment

I've never liked them so how can i feel sorry for them.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I completely agree. At the end of the day, they didn't wake up one day and realise they were up the creak (same can be said for Portsmouth). Both clubs have seemingly just let things slide, hoping they will go away. Palace could have sold players in January or to be honest last summer to try to clear debts. I mean they have some decent players. Ambrose could have gone for a few quid, their keeper is very good. But no, they wanted to keep the players and try for promotion push....but money ran out. Other clubs sell their assets and their performances suffer.
              Lineker, hansen, lawrenson all said that point deduction was unfair? Why? Other teams in prem have to live by a budget and can't pay wages for players they can't afford. It's called living within your means. If if means burnely or wolves for example stay up because pompey tried to live beyond means then fair enough. Same with palace going down to league 1

Comment

who cares, doesnt ever bother anyone when a player moves, same thing IMO

Comment

Working...
                X