Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

even if warnock doesnt come this week harford must go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even if warnock doesnt come this week harford must go!!!

because relegation is a certainty with this failed non league idiot at the helm.....another bizzare selection and the useless ramage still in the side........can hhe not see he is the worse player 'ever' to wear our shirt???
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I see we are 2-0 down at half time which is no suprise as middlesborough have a far superior side. I am going for 5-0? So that will be 10 goals against us in 2 games, surely donkey damo stewart needs to be sold
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

To be fair, my good man, it seems it was a good tackle.

But i know what your saying.

Comment

Totally agree - whatever the Warnock situation Harford should go

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          because relegation is a certainty with this failed non league idiot at the helm.....another bizzare selection and the useless ramage still in the side........can hhe not see he is the worse player 'ever' to wear our shirt???
          It was 2 penalties, what can Harford do about that, and all this about him being a failed conference manager, luton were already in alot of s**t before he got there. I hope he stays as assistant, i really do.
          My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
            It was 2 penalties, what can Harford do about that, and all this about him being a failed conference manager, luton were already in alot of s**t before he got there. I hope he stays as assistant, i really do.
            your opinion but id love you as a judge if i were on a murder charge!!!

Comment

Come on guys.... apart from the penalties, they only had one shot on target in the whole half, as against our 4 shots on target.

I know were 2 nil down but they've not managed to score in open play.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                Come on guys.... apart from the penalties, they only had one shot on target in the whole half, as against our 4 shots on target.

I know were 2 nil down but they've not managed to score in open play.
                yes old chap........but we're still losing '2-0'.......rather us be useless n winning 2-0........that big hat you don affecting your grey matter old son!!!

Comment

the bottom line is...harford is sithe!!
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

one win six defeats.............yes hapless harford really has delivered!!

Comment

Poor old Ramage....round pegs in square holes. Not his fault he is asked to play out of position.

If flavio wasnt so tight and he let us sign that all important 48th player, we might of had a proper established RB at the club.

Tight orange ****

Comment

Listening to it on BBC London and it sounds as if we are bang on top of them,and have been most of the game.Just been unlucky today with the penalties.

Comment

Listening to the game it sounds like we have been very unlucky two debatable pens and their keeper is the man of the match
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

boro 2-0 qpr..............= zero points=relegation dog fight

Comment

boro 2-0 qpr..............= zero points=relegation dog fight
                              At the end of the day the results count.But i think we have put in a decent account of ourselves today,compared to some of our recent efforts like at Peterborough and the first half against Ipswich at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X