Full of Hope on the M1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    just been allowed to leave a lay by after bing kept for nearly 1\2 hr by police while they searched the coach!
    Where did spencer hide his then

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
      done that before..empty half the coke out and replace with JD
      Yeah,a 50/50 mix is my favourite.Trouble is on a long trip i end up doing nearly a bottle of scotch.:drunk:

Comment

Just got indoors after a very long day and will give some kind of match report tomorrow but QPR in my opinion played pretty well today against a very ordinary Boro side.

No atmosphere at the Riverside at all apart from the constant singing from QPR but have to say that the local Police and stewards were excellent.

Comment

did you get your booze back?

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
            et voila!
            haha kenny with the guitar.Always game for a laugh.was the beer confiscated then?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              haha kenny with the guitar.Always game for a laugh.was the beer confiscated then?
              No beer allowed on football coaches of course but I must say the Cleveland Police were some of the best I have ever encountered and forces across the Country could learn a lot from them in the way they treated us.

Comment

how many hours did it take to get up there and getting back isleworth?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  how many hours did it take to get up there and getting back isleworth?
                  Left at 8am and got to Thirsk about 12.15 and left there at 1pm then got held by the police for about 1/2 hour but got to the ground about 2.30pm

Got back to White City about 10pm then bus to Hammersmith and a quick pint in the Trout and then took me 40 minutes to get home

Long long day

Comment

yeah fair play that is dedication and sm well that boy deserves a pint or 2
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      yeah fair play that is dedication and sm well that boy deserves a pint or 2
                      must admit, after all the flak he has taken recently, he certainly deserves a pint.

Let alone how much i love his match reports...never met the bloke (spoken a few times on the blower) but, i would happily buy his beers

Comment

Working...
                      X