what does Paladini bring to the table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does Paladini bring to the table

I don't want this thread to turn into another roundabout argument of Paladini's wrong doings, but I would like to listen to others views on what he brings to the table which warrants a position for him as chairman?

I would appreciate it if the mods did their best to keep this on topic

He gives you someone to obsessively post about.

Get a life.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
      He gives you someone to obsessively post about.

Get a life.

Nice start to thread, but Perhaps you could add something constructive.

For a change

Comment

Terry as the previous poster stats, get a life.

Its getting boring.

Whatever he brings to the table warranted Amit and Ishan making him chairman. Says it all, no need to get into a drawn out argument about it.

This is a new era, lets see how we are doing both in the summer with transfers and this time next year, until then not really worth debating.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the thread starter did ask for this to be kept on topic...so saying get a life is not needed....thanks.

EDIT: i wonder why we bother.

Comment

IMO he can stay at the club as long as he stays out of the managers way (transfers, contracts etc). He is a nice bloke, he is probably there to meet and greet sponsors, guests etc? Being used to his abilities, the mittals obviously see some use for him

Comment

as a former waiter i think he could bring a lot to the table.

I'm here all week. Try the veal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post

reigs you old stand up you!!!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Terry as the previous poster stats, get a life.

Its getting boring.

Whatever he brings to the table warranted Amit and Ishan making him chairman. Says it all, no need to get into a drawn out argument about it.

This is a new era, lets see how we are doing both in the summer with transfers and this time next year, until then not really worth debating.
                    Charming

A board to share opinions and all that hey....

Listen, I don't want to get into an argument, done that for the last 3 month's and i'm tired of it. Just would like to debate what qualities the man brings to the table?

If we look at the other board members it's obvious what their benifits to the club are

Flav- Still will be attracting sponsors to the club

Bernie- One of the most successful businessmen in the history of modern day sport and has contacts all over the world

Bahita- We all know about him

So, what are Paladini's credentials?
                    Last edited by terry ball; 27-02-2010, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Oh well, the fact that it's been moved to this section speaks loudley. The man offers nothing and the poodles know it. It must a horrible feeling when you can't think of a decent response to a debate, mind you, that must be a common feeling amongst his defenders.

And some wonder why this board is deemed as pro Paladini

Comment

To be honest, I didnn't move it.

Can see why it was.

This is just an excuse to start an argument. This is a new era and the conversation is hardly important at the moment, bearing in mind the new shareholders have just taken over.

These questions are best ask to them.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          To be honest, I didnn't move it.

Can see why it was.

This is just an excuse to start an argument. This is a new era and the conversation is hardly important at the moment, bearing in mind the new shareholders have just taken over.

These questions are best ask to them.
                          As i said, if it turns into a squabble then close it, you should of give it a chance to run. You say this board is about opinions but you stop us from sharing them.

I respect the fact this is your board but you don't have to respond to every thread

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                            I don't want this thread to turn into another roundabout argument of Paladini's wrong doings, but I would like to listen to others views on what he brings to the table which warrants a position for him as chairman?

I would appreciate it if the mods did their best to keep this on topic
                            terry ball

embrace the new era and drop this vendetta that you and your buddies have against Gianni

amit is a very sensible guy who knows precisely what he is doing and if he thought Gianni wasnt up to the job he would not be assosciated with the club

with all due respect it really is getting boring now

how about we concentrate on how we do on the pitch?

Gianni is no longer in charge of signing's so your wish has been granted fella

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                              As i said, if it turns into a squabble then close it, you should of give it a chance to run. You say this board is about opinions but you stop us from sharing them.

I respect the fact this is your board but you don't have to respond to every thread
                              its a fresh start for everyone terry

Its a fresh start for me and its fresh start for Gianni

Sometimes i wish we could be a bit more patient but hey i want success as much as you fella

Lets give the new setup a chance and forget all the fu*ck ups of the past, you cant change the past but we can influence the future

2 nil rangers tommorow

Comment

Working...
                              X