Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be in favour of W,X in ER being the away section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love sitting in x block tbh but i do like the idea of fans behind both goals, altho if we do move i wont be one of them moving to the school end... i absolutely hate sitting behind the goal... worst seats imo. but i think its a good idea

Comment

they could make that a family stand below and do promotions the only thing is they need to sell the tickets and get people behind them

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I'm not ITK where all these stands are?

Are you saying Ellerslie Road?

Then we go School end?
        Pete, you joking

Comment

I have a ST in X block and would rather sit there than behind the goal in the school end.

Comment

home disabled fans are situated in x-block where do you suggest they sit? so would never work.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
              home disabled fans are situated in x-block where do you suggest they sit? so would never work.
              Paddock ?
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                Paddock ?
                if you increase the amount of disabled spaces you have to increase facilities like toliets which they dont have room for in that part of the ground.

Comment

If our fans actually got behind our team and cheered,no matter where they sit,then this thread would be irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    If our fans actually got behind our team and cheered,no matter where they sit,then this thread would be irrelevant.
                    Totally Agree. Why dont Rangers fans who want to sing pack out W and X block that would have the same effect or give away fans either upper or lower tier, depending on following, and Rangers the other.

We knock Flabby for moving long standing season ticket holders now were suggesting it ourselves.

Comment

When we had the School End as the home and and the Loft was shut, they put away fans in the Paddock. So I would presume that was what the Police wanted, so if we put home fans in the School End (which I think is a good idea for a family stand) then the paddock would probably be where they put away fans. Should create a better atmosphere with them surrounded by Hoops.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

I think the upper school end only is best, otherwise there will be a segregation area between the fans which will result in many seats being empty. That's a lot of potential revenue being lost.

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                          if you increase the amount of disabled spaces you have to increase facilities like toliets which they dont have room for in that part of the ground.
                          Wasn't the disabled area in the paddocks until only a couple of years ago?

Comment

Working...
                          X