No announcement yet.

Warnock set for QPR job, with Palace top scorer Darren Ambrose to follow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roar although I know where u r going with this, I do think we need a big target man and also it would be welcome support for jay
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He would be lethal (presuming hes good) getting on the end of cooks crosses. Little and large with German or Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
        Yes I do, so what ?

What do you mean so what? crouch is a quality player and you knocking this bloke b4 he has even played

Comment

i thought german done a good enough job being a target man against doncaster.held the ball up brilliantly and won most headers.havnt seen this maerhoffer play so cant make a judgment on him but thinkg german should be given more than one game.would be a waste of a loan IMO.
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            "whom Rangers want on loan"

Rangers, or Warnock?
            Hhhmmm who is in charge of who comes to W12. Surely if it was one of Warnocks signings, it would be Speroni, Ambrose or Clyne ?

Comment

really hope this happens! Feels liek this is gonig on forever! Sooner its sorted the better

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                He would be lethal (presuming hes good) getting on the end of cooks crosses. Little and large with German or Simpson.
                Lethal ....he'll probably kick everyone in the head
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                  What do you mean so what? crouch is a quality player and you knocking this bloke b4 he has even played
                  If he was any good, Wolves wouldn't be looking to off-load him. Being tall means nothing, remember Nygaard ?

Comment

they only bought this player in the summer and they want to get rid of him already lol

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                      If he was any good, Wolves wouldn't be looking to off-load him. Being tall means nothing, remember Nygaard ?
                      Nygaard was quality

Comment

38 goals in 60 games for Rapid Vienna.

Yeah. He must be crap.
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                          38 goals in 60 games for Rapid Vienna.

Yeah. He must be crap.
                          1 goal all season for wolves tho.hasnt started many games mind you.

Comment

Nygaard wasn't the best, but far from the worst. He got a lot of unfair stick. Great in the air, deffended better than our CB's and got goals too. He could also hold the ball up pretty well and scored one of the best goals of the decarde away to Leicester. Also had a big hand in Dex's wonder goal at home to Preston.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Nygaard wasn't the best, but far from the worst. He got a lot of unfair stick. Great in the air, deffended better than our CB's and got goals too. He could also hold the ball up pretty well and scored one of the best goals of the decarde away to Leicester. Also had a big hand in Dex's wonder goal at home to Preston.
                              Personally, I would have kept him at the time.

Comment

Scored on his debut.

McCarthy seems set on playing one up front. Which he deems to be Kevin Doyle.

Who knows if he'll work out? But we have to stop dismissing players as if we're European super scouts before we actually see them play.
                                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                                X