Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock 'Can i deny speculation about going to QPR'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All rubbish.

If Noades gets in then he will definately be bringing in Coppell and that is why Warnock has to leave
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Coppell has so rumour has it agreed to join Pompey after already meeting them.pompey to go into admin today so the "story "goes.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well I havent read the article, but in response to the question "Could he deny the speculation", nobody can deny the actual speculation, he is a clever cookie, and would choose his words carefully.
        Last edited by Fawny; 25-02-2010, 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Why would he want that job?

They are worse off than palace.

If he goes to pompey I would be very very suprised.

All them games to lose in the premier all the selling of players don't think so mate.

That palace site sounds like a waist of time oh and naaaaaaridge!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            Why are we letting him mess us about and let him have another game in charge at Palace?
            Palace are relegation rivals ffs,that does us no favours if they beat Doncaster and we lose to M'boro.
            Turning into another drawn out saga that will end in tears (normally ours).
            Calm yourself fella. Who said he is messing us about. Maybe things have already been agreed but there are conditions to the deal. People get soooooo beat up on things and want things to happen immediately. Who said it hasn't already!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Calm yourself fella. Who said he is messing us about. Maybe things have already been agreed but there are conditions to the deal. People get soooooo beat up on things and want things to happen immediately. Who said it hasn't already!
              Im ok now rant over,all in good time.

Comment

interesting read on teletext,that warnock wants to bring ambrose,danns and clyne to qpr.if that was true they would be excellent additions to the squad

Comment

Has anybody thought that the reason for the delay is because it could be that Paladini is handling the negotiations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    All rubbish.

If Noades gets in then he will definately be bringing in Coppell and that is why Warnock has to leave
                    This is true and Warnock knows it as the administrator has told him so. Still cant see why he has not left today though, unless he is waiting for confirmation that he has total control on who comes and goes on the playing side of things.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                      interesting read on teletext,that warnock wants to bring ambrose,danns and clyne to qpr.if that was true they would be excellent additions to the squad
                      Teletext? Old school!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
                        Teletext? Old school!
                        I read that in Shoot magazine last week

Comment

Palace administrators want near 1 million compensation, that I think is why its taking so long. DO think its about to be resolved soon
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Once warnock is annouced as manager, it will be the best news we as a football club have had in years. The opportunitys for success will be huge. Warnock has incredible experience and he still has the hunger for success, something that has made Sir Alex such a success

Comment

I'm starting to get a semi. It's getting closer!!!
                              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                                I'm starting to get a semi. It's getting closer!!!
                                Benny fancies colin
                                benny fancies colin
                                da da da da, da
                                da da da da, da

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                                X