Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warnock 'Can i deny speculation about going to QPR'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock 'Can i deny speculation about going to QPR'?

NO.
    See you soon then Neil.

yeah i thought that was an interesting comment to make, lol

Comment

Why are we letting him mess us about and let him have another game in charge at Palace?
      Palace are relegation rivals ffs,that does us no favours if they beat Doncaster and we lose to M'boro.
      Turning into another drawn out saga that will end in tears (normally ours).
      Last edited by EYR; 25-02-2010, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Why are letting him mess us about and let him have another game in charge at Palace?
        Palace are relegation rivals ffs,that does us no favours if they beat Doncaster and we lose to M'boro.
        Turning into another drawn out saga that will end in tears (normally ours).
        i was thinking that myself but perhaps he has already agreed terms (like egham said) the problem i would imagine is that palace want some compensation and are trying to get as much as possible for him... that i would see as the stumbling block right now... hence why he is definitely gonna be taking charge of the doncaster game for now..

Comment

I dont like all this messing about,NW either wants the job or he doesnt,extra games in charge and no comment interviews do us all a favour and be honest.

As for the club stalling on the compensation just pay it ffs,they have no problem spunking money hand over fist on crap players on 4 year deals,light fittings,a big tv that you cant see and all the rest of the boutique shyte yet the most important decisions they scrimp on.

Comment

know where your coming from but again i dont think NW is messing us about, its palace. i think yeah he does want the job but put urself in his shoes... uve agreed terms with a new club but until both clubs come to a financial agreement, you know you aint going anywhere. hes not gonna come out and say yeah im going qpr, see ya, then palace and qpr dont agree terms and he stays at palace, hed be hated (no more than i guess he is now tho really lol) but u know what i mean. so he has to keep playing along until he knows the deal is done i guess. but i think if palace want too much, then like you said we are in trouble and it may be best to forget NW and get another manager in (even dowie) cos we need to start putting points on the board
            Last edited by NW9_RANGER; 25-02-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Its just weve been in this position before (with players) and the longer things take you just get the impression they will not come off.
              Like you say hopefully Warnock deal is agreed and its just down to a settlement with CP.

Comment

I have just read the report and it has to be said it looks totally nailed on that Warnock will be coming here. He has made very little effort to disguise that in the interview.

As for Warnock stalling or messing us about, I very much doubt that. We are in negotiations with a club that are in administration and obviously both parties will want to get the best deal possible. Also rather than negotiating directly with Simon Jordan we will be speaking to the administrator which I'm sure will be an extra complication.

I'm sure that everything is being done on our side to make this happen as quickly as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I have just read the report and it has to be said it looks totally nailed on that Warnock will be coming here. He has made very little effort to disguise that in the interview.

As for Warnock stalling or messing us about, I very much doubt that. We are in negotiations with a club that are in administration and obviously both parties will want to get the best deal possible. Also rather than negotiating directly with Simon Jordan we will be speaking to the administrator which I'm sure will be an extra complication.

I'm sure that everything is being done on our side to make this happen as quickly as possible!
                  Well said Tarbie, I trawled through a couple threads on their MB's and one of their main ITK's has said that the compensation has not been agreed and should be sorted by Monday at the latest, kinda fits in with the NW interview last night.

Comment

Well said tarbie and w12, totally agree. Also, we'd never beat boro on sat anyway even if we had sir alf in charge and sir bobby as his assistant!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Well said tarbie and w12, totally agree. Also, we'd never beat boro on sat anyway even if we had sir alf in charge and sir bobby as his assistant!
                      Personaly think even with Harford in charge we might come away with a point, this season is long way from over, fans are too impatient.

Comment

far from over as in, playoffs? Not sure about that. Don't think we'll go down though

Comment

id go for a battled draw at Boro! If they show the determination they showed on Sat

Comment

w12 isn't silly and he was not referring to playoffs.

He understands it will take Neil a while to bed in and bring in his own personel.

You won't see real result until next season but the season after that I think we will be ready for a promotion push. At the moment we have so much dead wood we could burn 10 million guy fawkes
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Latest rumourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on Palarse forum,Warnock to us,Coppell to Pompey and Dowie or Southgate to them.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X