Richard Langley on Jnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Langley on Jnet

Trying to sort out the podcasts for the past few shows, I getting there albeit slowly
    I have uploaded the one part of Richard Langley from a few weeks ago. you can either save the file to your pc or listen to it on the server, takes about a minute to download.Not sure if this is the best way to do it, it seems the easiest way though
    Will try to get Gareth on later today or tomorrow , as with Kevin Gallen the other week

That will be great.

Comment

funny story about richard langley
      i am not good at football but i can play, and because of all the football ive watched it helps you read the game better, any way i got taught how to play football by a "girl" who in her own rights was very good and played for brentford even i think played for qpr well she was seeing mr langley for a while and they had a house together only round the corner from me in hampton (i live feltham) just a little weird one for u

where is he now did he get a job in the end or is he still unnatached from any club???

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
      X