Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amit statement

Can he please make one soon?!

I was given a copy of Hoops magazine or whatever it's called sometime back where Amit was on the front cover and did a 3 page interview --- very, very, very impressive stuff.
    Even more impressive was last season I saw him in the Springbok queuing up for a drink with us mere mortals. That may sound strange but i do think highly of loaded power brokers who are prepared to mix in with joe public and sample things from our perspective.

I'd love another rallying call from the man - my wishlist of topics would be:
    Season ticket prices -- not yet set, guarantee no price rise and striving for reductions IF possible
    Future investment -- nothing concrete, just summer overhaul.
    Clarification on new hierachy -- if he confirms GP will now be wearing a bow tie and carrying a silver tray round on match days I may well go into orgasm meltdown
    The new "vision for the future" -- no 4 year plans, no Chumpions League in 5 years, no project...... just a return to old school values, aiming as high as we possibly can etc, etc
    Managerial set up -- see above.

Hopefully a "Team Mittal" statement and we can ALL look to the future. I may even put my disdain to GP to the back of the drawer.

Onwards u R's
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Spoke to him 2 minutes ago

Comment

Mind you don't trip over that.
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        Spoke to him 2 minutes ago

he thinks cashley is a **** and cherly is a racist
        Now watch ashley & cheryl sue him
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
        X