Warnocks leaving speech...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnocks leaving speech...

After the Aston Villa game he'll probably come out with something like I've taken Palace as far as I can... I'm with Egham on this one. Fingers are still firmly point at him as our next manager.

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    After the Aston Villa game he'll probably come out with something like I've taken Palace as far as I can... I'm with Egham on this one. Fingers are still firmly point at him as our next manager.
    It really does make sense doesn't it - I buy into this as well.

Comment

I really hope egham is right Daz and thiswould be a huge step forward for the club
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think you are right.

If Palace win their next match is on TV and will be against Reading or WBA which is winnable meaning they would be in the semi's and a big pay day from the FA plus gate receipts due to the semis being held at a larger neutral venue.

Win tomorrow in front of 40,000 and not only is it a big day from TV but gate receipts and the FA money should secure his managerial future at Palace. Lose and with the transfer embargo what does he have to stay for?

Comment

He doesn't sound like a man about to leave his job, he is already talking about Doncaster on Saturday, saying it's more important than the Villa game. SSN 20 mins. ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            He doesn't sound like a man about to leave his job, he is already talking about Doncaster on Saturday, saying it's more important than the Villa game. SSN 20 mins. ago.
            I think that has more to do with the fact he knows he has to answer questions about the QPR situation and can't say that tomorrow will be his last game especially if he hasn't signed a contract. He has to seem like he is staying at Palace so that he can play hardball over negotiations with us and so that he can deflect questions about QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              I think that has more to do with the fact he knows he has to answer questions about the QPR situation and can't say that tomorrow will be his last game especially if he hasn't signed a contract. He has to seem like he is staying at Palace so that he can play hardball over negotiations with us and so that he can deflect questions about QPR.
              Makes sense to me.

It's all smoke and mirrors.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
              X