X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    If the next manager wants him, yes.
    Spot on
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No

Comment

No only grafters and players who try are allowed no skillful or flair players please.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          No only grafters and players who try are allowed no skillful or flair players please.
          So Buz isn't skillful then ?
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            I don't think people have problems with skillful players who actually give something to the team. I think people have problems with skillful players who don't contribute with goals, assists or who are prepared to graft.

Ronaldo and Messi are two of the world's most skillful players who score, assist and can be found helping out their full back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              So Buz isn't skillful then ?
              I was taking the mick mate.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                I don't think people have problems with skillful players who actually give something to the team. I think people have problems with skillful players who don't contribute with goals, assists or who are prepared to graft.

Ronaldo and Messi are two of the world's most skillful players who score, assist and can be found helping out their full back.
                Chris Sir Pie has hit the nail on the head.

He does normally talk sense and he sums up why Tarrabt isn't rated by many fans. I know I love watching flair and skill but his negatives completely outweigh the positives, also I hear he has the same size waist as Pete and for a pro footballer that is not on. His lack of fight to get FIT and get back in the side shows he doesn't have the right attitude to become a better footballer. Although I have to say Tarrabt is by far a much better player than Ledesma ever was/is
                Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 23-02-2010, 05:47 PM.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                  On a free
                  yes

Comment

Working...
                  X