Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caliendo on FB - worth a read

Thanks to QPR Report

“Goodbye and good riddance. The clown has left the circus. Mr. Briatore says he is proud of having saved Queens Park Rangers. Instead, he should be ashamed of himself. He didn’t save anything,quite the contrary. When I sold him the club, QPR was financially solvent ,with a lot of promising young players .In three years, Mr. Briatore raised the ticket prices,sold off all the most promising players, Blakestock, Lee Camp and many others. He broke every promise he made to the shareholders and to the fans of the club. Mr. Briatore’s lethal combination of arrogance, greed and football ineptitude turned QPR into a laughing stock with eight coach’s in three years, selling of the best players and buying none. Now he has run off before the FA investigation I requested has started. I can only hope that the new administration will carefully analyze all of Mr. Briatore’s financial actions while at the helm of the club.As a former chairman,and fan of QPR, I will be more than glad to meet the new CEO, Mr. Ishan Saksena to resolve our past differences and assist him in any way I can to help the club.This is a time that all true fans and supporters of QPR should rally behind the team.”

his probably p'd off that flavios bank is a lot bigger than his and flavio has pulled that elizabetta girl out the bag
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Very good read

selling of the best players and buying none.

Does sum up what I have been saying.

Okay we bought a few but had to rely on loans for the most part.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think we all forget what Caliendo wrote off to sell the club..millions.

In hindsight he was alright

Comment

as i also posted on report's site
          i just message my good friend antonio to tell him bravo on such a fitting good goodbye

Comment

JERRY JERRY JERRY

Jerry Springer show is the best show on telly imo
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If we were financially solvent, what was all this talk of saving the club from administration ? Spin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoisback View Post
                as i also posted on report's site
                i just message my good friend antonio to tell him bravo on such a fitting good goodbye
                At least now he can come within 10 foot of QPR - as he deserves to

Comment

Flavio did alot in the first 6-9 months, then it went pear shaped.

This Transfer window in January showed how much he was not willing to spend.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    Thanks to QPR Report

“Goodbye and good riddance. The clown has left the circus. Mr. Briatore says he is proud of having saved Queens Park Rangers. Instead, he should be ashamed of himself. He didn’t save anything,quite the contrary. When I sold him the club, QPR was financially solvent ,with a lot of promising young players .In three years, Mr. Briatore raised the ticket prices,sold off all the most promising players, Blakestock, Lee Camp and many others. He broke every promise he made to the shareholders and to the fans of the club. Mr. Briatore’s lethal combination of arrogance, greed and football ineptitude turned QPR into a laughing stock with eight coach’s in three years, selling of the best players and buying none. Now he has run off before the FA investigation I requested has started. I can only hope that the new administration will carefully analyze all of Mr. Briatore’s financial actions while at the helm of the club.As a former chairman,and fan of QPR, I will be more than glad to meet the new CEO, Mr. Ishan Saksena to resolve our past differences and assist him in any way I can to help the club.This is a time that all true fans and supporters of QPR should rally behind the team.”
                    good read Scott, he obviously didn't like the man

think i read somewhere he wavered £6M no doubt on the strength of FB's spin on what he was going to do

Comment

Yeah Blakestock was pretty good.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Yeah he's so good he'll be playing Premiership football next season! Bitch about him all you want, but he's still better than any striker we currently have at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                          Yeah he's so good he'll be playing Premiership football next season! Bitch about him all you want, but he's still better than any striker we currently have at QPR.
                          Rubbish! Simpson is a better striker who we will sign on a perm
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Totally agree, selling him and having Di Carmine instead was a corker of an idea.

Then getting rid of Di Carmine and having Priskin and Bent just took our firepower levels off the chart.

Definately the right decison to get rid of Blackstock.

Comment

Still, I'd have Camp back before I'd have him back.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X