No announcement yet.

Its 100% warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but Stainrod if dowie why not been announced already?

Comment

Good point Lone.

Basildon eh - just up the road from me.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Not being rude but it has gone very very quiet - i'm sure that Warnock was/is 1st choice but Dowie will i'm afraid get the job - he is aware that he is 2nd choice and hence why he said 90% certain he would get the job - remember it's only till the end of the season and gives the club a chance to take stock

As long as we don't go down - it is not the end of the world - but hugely disappointing

Sorry guy's

Comment

as i say thats why i think Pete maybe right about it being someone under the radar...poss?

yes stainrod mate.... someone has too

Comment

For Dowie read Harford.

No point changing then.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

im still with warnock until someone tells me different, and the positive thing is if he said no to the job myself or some1 else would of heard by now

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Not being rude but it has gone very very quiet - i'm sure that Warnock was/is 1st choice but Dowie will i'm afraid get the job - he is aware that he is 2nd choice and hence why he said 90% certain he would get the job - remember it's only till the end of the season and gives the club a chance to take stock

As long as we don't go down - it is not the end of the world - but hugely disappointing

Sorry guy's
                Sorry Mem,but its gone quiet because NW will be announced Thurs/Fri,if it was Dowie we would have known by now,no point in holding our his announcement is there?? Neils our Man...:cheers:

Comment

agree... if Dowie why have we waited for announcement?

Comment

Working...
                  X