Its 100% warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its 100% warnock

a mate of mine spoke to kevin blackwell in the south africa road stand saturday before the game and asked him if its true about warnock, and blackwell told him he spoke warnock and was told he will join on thursday.

wont believe it till its official.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
      a mate of mine spoke to kevin blackwell in the south africa road stand saturday before the game and asked him if its true about warnock, and blackwell told him he spoke warnock and was told he will join on thursday.
      So why wait till Monday pm to tell us!!!

Comment

Don't get how Kevin Blackwell would know? Also don't understand why he was at our game?
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

donny had a sheff united player on loan didnt they??
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Blackwell i thought was Warnock Friend (Warnock started him in coaching / management) and we play Sheffield soon.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

sheff utd game was called off saturday blackwell was there with dave bassett only giving the facts.

Comment

But surely he would have been in Peterborough. The game wasn't called off that much in advance?
                http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
                  Don't get how Kevin Blackwell would know? Also don't understand why he was at our game?
                  Sheff Utd game off.

Comment

hope ur right rmj or im gonna bombard u with hate PM's!!!

Comment

I too saw Blackwell outside the ground in South Africa Road with Marc Bircham before the game on Sat, i too wondered why he was there until i found out about Sheff Utd's game being called off.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Can confirm he was at Rangers on Saturday, I saw him in the Platinum Bar.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Been at work all day and whilst i really hope i'm wrong i repeat for the umpteenth time that Dowie believes he will be in charge until the end of the season . . . . .

Let's see what unfolds but i can only share what he said - sorry guy's

Comment

Not meaning to add any weight to this rumour, but Blackwell was 100% there on Saturday.

Comment

But so was Dowie at the game too,i reckon NW is our man but dowie is back up in case NW goes back on his word,afterall Dowie believes the job is 90% his.....but expect Warnock now to be in charge !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X