No announcement yet.

A meeting with Gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a question not trying to take the p*ss but do all the people who talk thread after thread about gianni go to bed dreaming of him as well? Do you guys work, have wifes, children? surely you have more important things in life to worry about rather then sit on WATRB all day starting thread after thread about some guy who probably dont even know you exist?

Again not trying to take the p, just wondering.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      Just a question not trying to take the p*ss but do all the people who talk thread after thread about gianni go to bed dreaming of him as well? Do you guys work, have wifes, children? surely you have more important things in life to worry about rather then sit on WATRB all day starting thread after thread about some guy who probably dont even know you exist?

No family, no job. I post on a stolen iphone from my cell in woodhill.

Currently doing 3 years for fraud. All i think about is qpr

Hope that's ok with you

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post

I have a picture of GP on my screen saver and was waiting for it to come up so I could bang one out. I hope that clears things up.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          No family, no job. I post on a stolen iphone from my cell in woodhill.

Currently doing 3 years for fraud. All i think about is qpr

Hope that's ok with you
          get a grip fella

guess you got a dart board in your cell with giannis face on it as well??
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
            Absolutely, I think it's a bit unfair to begrudge SM getting an interview, he must be one of the most loyal fans I've ever seen of any club. Well done to Paladini for recognising that.
            Well said that man!

Comment

Pose as a sheikh.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
              X