A meeting with Gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A meeting with Gianni

Does anyone on here know how I can arrange a meeting with the Chairman?.

I would love to ask him some questions of my own but have no idea how I could go about

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Terry

Send a letter to jimmy fix it that might do it

Comment

brown nose him on here for a few months, it will then get back to him you are staunch dye-in-the-wool pro Gi-Gi, then email him a request using your user name and hey presto,Roberts your fathers brother
      JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Move to some far-flung part of Britain and commute to every game home and away and write up match reports on the various message-boards.

Comment

Sneaky feeling he would'nt be as welcoming to your good self!

Comment

Email the club.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
              Move to some far-flung part of Britain and commute to every game home and away and write up match reports on the various message-boards.
              Absolutely, I think it's a bit unfair to begrudge SM getting an interview, he must be one of the most loyal fans I've ever seen of any club. Well done to Paladini for recognising that.

Comment

Some of you lot really do beggar belief. One of our most loyal fans gets to go behind the scenes and comes back with a full report and an offer from the Chairman for a Q&A session and he then asks members for questions to ask and you still can do nothing but make snide comments.

You really do need to look at yourselves.

This is a chance of a new start for the club after 2 years of possibly the worst PR I have ever witnessed. We all want the club to be successful including GP FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  Some of you lot really do beggar belief. One of our most loyal fans gets to go behind the scenes and comes back with a full report and an offer from the Chairman for a Q&A session and he then asks members for questions to ask and you still can do nothing but make snide comments.

This is a chance of a new start for the club after 2 years of possibly the worst PR I have ever witnessed. We all want the club to be successful including GP FFS.
                  Well said....not that I am taking sides, got more important things in my life to think about rather then Gianni all day.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I still don't understand why he doesn't follow Portsmouth or Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I think the question about Paladini might be;

How many more years will he be allowed to make a complete hash of doing
                      his job, and how far down the football ladder do we need to fall before someone realises he doesn't have a clue what he is doing and he is finally shown the door?

Comment

These guys have been working with Gianni for 2 years, are you saying that you know more about what Gianni does then they do... sure seems like it from here?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          These guys have been working with Gianni for 2 years, are you saying that you know more about what Gianni does then they do... sure seems like it from here?
                          Actually that's a very good point. The Mittals would hardly leave him on board if he was the problem. Whilst he has without doubt made mistakes I suspect the big problem has been Flabby. But never let logic get in the way of persecuting someone for the sake of it.

How about seeing how things go? I suspect behind the scenes there have been some big decisions on the management structure of the club and who is responsible for doing what. It could even work.

Comment

Think part of the reason why SM gets an interview is that he doesn't get involved in slagg.ing matches and comes with no agenda.

Terry the same reason why you couldn't do it, is the same for me, for differing reasons

SM has no real agenda, in that case is very suitable to do the interview.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hang on, I don't begrudge him his day out and as people have rightly said, if anyone deserves it then it's him. The journeys he has to undertake to watch his team go beyond the realms of normality. I enjoy reading his non biased match reports which he goes to great depths in writing.

This thread is not ment as a snide dig at SM, I also would like the opportunity to sit down with GP and ask him some questions of my own.

Hope that clears things up

Comment

Working...
                              X