X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watson gone

WBA Official Site

More...
    Last edited by Chalet1882; 22-02-2010, 05:14 PM.

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

I don't blame him, he could be playing for them in the Premiership next season.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

doesnt bother me neither hear or there

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

bets on him scoring against us at LR in 2 weeks?
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

most probaly
          but i bet german will score two more!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
            bets on him scoring against us at LR in 2 weeks?
            Won't be in 2 weeks they will be in the FA Cup still, he might do next time they come to town tho mate

Comment

not particularly bothered

was mediocre for us

Comment

I agree Nuttaa... who cares he's a p*ss poor player who is totally reliant on his time at palace to boost his rep.

His performances this season were nothing short of a disgrace

Comment

no offence to any one here

but ginger players never realy do well

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                    I agree Nuttaa... who cares he's a p*ss poor player who is totally reliant on his time at palace to boost his rep.

His performances this season were nothing short of a disgrace

Bit heavy there... Are you going to tell me that Leigertwood is a better player? FFS pull the wool from your eyes son, he never set the world on fire when he was with us BUT he is sh1t loads better than Rowlands and Leigertwood.

Comment

id rather see mahon out there

1 importent fact ure forgetting u bring in watson u loose faurlin

they cant play together too simular

id rather have faurlin over him any day

Comment

Are you saying Watson's performances were acceptable? Legs makes mistakes, a lot of mistakes, but at least he gets involved. watson was bypassed so easily in his spell with us and he had 16 games in which at least 6 of them he was the worst player on the pitch. At times the only reason I knew he was on the pitch was because of his ginger hair. He had plenty of time to prove his worth and he's blown it. My best bet is he'll flump at WBA and because of his reputation he'll bounce from one championship club to another and they'll slowly all realise how very average he is.

Comment

hes playing off the back of his success at palace

and i rate legs and i dont quite know where people are coming from when they say hes no good

legs is far much better than watson

plus versitile and a senior player of this present squad what makes u think he worth getting rid of?

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                            hes playing off the back of his success at palace

and i rate legs and i dont quite know where people are coming from when they say hes no good

legs is far much better than watson

plus versitile and a senior player of this present squad what makes u think he worth getting rid of?
                            Should this thread be moved into the JOKE SECTION??? Each to there own and all that BUT Leigertwood is nothing more than a very very average Championship player at best. I'll tell you why people don't rate him... Can't pass a ball 10 yards to feet, his positioning is poor, he drifts around like a headless chicken and his shooting is pants too. His only half decent attribute he has is his tackling which usually comes into effect when he mis-controls a ball or gives a pathetic pass away. That my friend is why many people don't rate him. Would be interested to know how you base your ratings on a player as all those players are up there as our worst consistent performers in my eyes?

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
                            Are you saying Watson's performances were acceptable? Legs makes mistakes, a lot of mistakes, but at least he gets involved. watson was bypassed so easily in his spell with us and he had 16 games in which at least 6 of them he was the worst player on the pitch. At times the only reason I knew he was on the pitch was because of his ginger hair. He had plenty of time to prove his worth and he's blown it. My best bet is he'll flump at WBA and because of his reputation he'll bounce from one championship club to another and they'll slowly all realise how very average he is.
                            As I said Watson never set the world on fire and he had a few bad games. This happened when confidence was really low in the team and his own confidence too was low. Can honestly say I remember one game where he was the worst player on the pitch and I think that night he knew it too that night! Where the other 5 come from I'm confused with... So were those games when Ramage, Leigertwood, Vine, Stewart, Gorkss and Hall weren't on the pitch?
                            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 22-02-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I'd of given him another shot in W12.

Comment

Working...
                              X