No announcement yet.

Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just saying that were not going to make it through so they would make more money for the fa cup off of everything else!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

They used to give away the 1st 2 or 3 cup ties with all season tickets and they had to pay a cut then.
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Next season should be as follows.

Areas in which you may get rained or snowed on= ST £300. Matchday £20

Areas in which you will remain dry= ST £400. Matchday £27

Not an unreasonable pricing policy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
          Next season should be as follows.

Areas in which you may get rained or snowed on= ST £300. Matchday £20

Areas in which you will remain dry= ST £400. Matchday £27

Not an unreasonable pricing policy IMO.
          That means my match day ticket has gone up as I sit in a block which is covered for 25. I don't like the sound of that. Surely prices need to go down for ALL fans not just st?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mine was in what is now the W12 Club.Went up from £284 (as a senior)to £3,525.Then they moved me to C Block SA Rd and the price still virtually doubled.Seeing as we're back to where we started 3 years ago,I think the prices should also go back to what they were.Charge us more AFTER we're successful NOT BEFORE. I've still lost my cherished seat of 40 years forever.

Comment

The current pricing structure is nonsense anyway. Maybe mine is a little too simple (not taking into account restricted views etc) but it's way fairer than the current one.

Season ticket holders should be the ones who receive the biggest saving/ reduction as they are the ones who have suffered most under the current pricing and my pricing shows a reward for loyalty, something the current system doesn't.

If we were to create a pricing structure based on levels of comfort and facilities then the highest anyone should be paying outside of the W12 and C-Club is £250 for a ST and £16 for a matchday ticket.

LR is a travisty of a stadium nowadays.

Comment

Upto £500 depending on where your sitting if NW is manager,and £100 anywhere if Dowie is manager because thats the only way we could fill the ground with him in charge !

Comment

my gold went from £285 (senior concession) to £400

Comment

Working...
                  X