Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Obviously we would all like the prices to be as low as possible but what price do you think it is acceptable for the club to charge next year?

I would be happy to pay £500 providing there is some investment in the squad and Warnock or Dowie in charge.

It is no sensible to get a ST because if miss two games through illness or work commitments, you are no better off than paying game by game, also, by the time you factor in the 4 for a score and £10 promotions the seem to always offer, whats the point.

What the need to do.
    1) Make upper school end for away fans only, with home fans at the bottom.
    2) Offer buy a ST for 2010/2011 and get one free for 2011/12.
    3) Fill the ground for a promotion push.

Comment

offers that means east paddok is bronze and not silver as

WE GET WET U DONUTS HOW DA FUDGESTICKLES CAN YOU CHARGE MORE!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        It is no sensible to get a ST because if miss two games through illness or work commitments, you are no better off than paying game by game, also, by the time you factor in the 4 for a score and £10 promotions the seem to always offer, whats the point.

What the need to do.
        1) Make upper school end for away fans only, with home fans at the bottom.
        2) Offer buy a ST for 2010/2011 and get one free for 2011/12.
        3) Fill the ground for a promotion push.
        Should be a big priority - have Rangers fans on all 4 sides of the ground.
        Very interesting discussion on the radio this morning about Blackburn (a poorly supported team with insufficient fans to fill their ground) - when Big Sam went there, the first thing that changed was to re-house away fans along the side so they could get home fans behind the goal = home fans behind both goals - it was said to immediately improve the atmosphere and give the team a focus when attacking for both halves of the game. The crowd didn't particularly increase in size but the atmosphere did - rocket science it is not
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Been staying this for years
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I sit in the upper loft gold section which costs £600...

IMO it should be brought down to atleast 450.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

it would be great if they put the plat down to around 450.00 cant see it though . But i think it would bring the fans back . Rich

Comment

Bring the prices down, both season tickets and match days. Season tickets need to be more value for money so everyone can miss say 3 games a season and still make it worth while, this could also be substutite by giving free attendance for the 1st 2 rounds of cup games. Let the upper school end to rangers fans and not the lower, as some away fans will through / spit on you.

For kids, make sure they all get an free invit to a xmas party (more than 1), get free birthday cards and goodies - start to try and make us stand out
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

The club should first decide the match day price and then times this amount by 18 to get the ST price meaning that whatever price is decided by buying an ST you get 5 matches free.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post
                    I would be happy to pay £500 providing there is some investment in the squad and Warnock or Dowie in charge.
                    £500 for what seat? Prices need to go back to pre-FB levels, plus a little bit. I hope we learn some lessons from this, i.e, the only time larger rises are acceptable, are when you have been promoted, and for nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      The club should first decide the match day price and then times this amount by 18 to get the ST price meaning that whatever price is decided by buying an ST you get 5 matches free.
                      5 free games is not reasonable and you are asking for too much.

I can't afford a season ticket but like to go to around 15 home games per season. If match day tickets were brought down and season tickets had 3 free games then I think you would be keeping all QPR fans happy not just season ticket fans. If you was to offer 5 free games and only charge for 18 then you would have to increase match day tickets as they wouldn't want to give them away.
                      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 22-02-2010, 05:14 PM.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

They need to scrap match day promotions or factor that into thwe ST prices, because why should someone who does not buy a ST get a better dal than someone who does.

Comment

about £450 should be highest!

With fans that are renewing recieving further discount, due to all the promotions this year

Reward fans for renwing. ST holders got puinished for having them

Comment

they should make 3rd round cup games free as they will make more money of programme selling and food beverage than how long our cup run will last lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                              they should make 3rd round cup games free as they will make more money of programme selling and food beverage than how long our cup run will last lol
                              They cant, can they ? as the team we are playing would want their cut of the ticket revenue.

Comment

Working...
                              X