Questions for Gianni Paladini...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Was with Wacka in Twickenham a couple of weeks ago for a beer and he lives in Haywards Heath now after spending a couple of years in Portugal

Top Fella
    Well there you go.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

does your wife still take a wage as a "consultant" for the club?

Comment

1. Considering a manager has been sacked for disclosing confidential information, do you think it's appropriate to leak transfer targets to WATRB?

2. Do you believe it is successful for a man in your previous roll of DOF to have signed 47 players since the takeover?

3. Have you ever been a licensed fifa agent?

Comment

I have a four year old son who I brought to his first game vs Blackpool on the opening day of the season, he had an amazing day.

What measures will you and the club take to safeguard our fans for the future?

Kids these days can be swayed easy by friends, just hope he don't come home from school one day telling me he supports Chelsea because all his friends do
          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Will selected burgers continue to receive servings of GP Sauce or can we hope that the sauce will now be applied professionally to everyones burgers via the club's webiste and the other official media channels ?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              Hammer, was Vic, the Vic who was involved many years ago with the supporters club football team?
              yes the mate the qpr legend himself.

Comment

Why did you use Nick demarco and certain infamous rangers fans to act as judge, jury and henchmen and threaten fellow fans because they saw you for what you really are. A CHANCER

SM sorry youre just the latset star struck fan to be recruited. The other ones have got a bit sceptical. Its ok, its gonna be a fun ride on the free coach and watching games from a corporate box.

Not cynical just true. Love the club not the DOF
                Last edited by Jimmy; 22-02-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Have you ever made transfers for the club that havent been requested by the manager?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    SM sorry youre just the latset star struck fan to be recruited. The other ones have got a bit sceptical. Its ok, its gonna be a fun ride on the free coach and watching games from a corporate box.
                    Shall I tell you the sad thing about posters like you Jimmy... you don't actually have a clue what you are talking about!

"Free ride on the coach?" You're more than welcome to make a journey from the island with me some day if you wanted. There are no hidden perks for me - it costs me a large wedge of my hard earned money. I find it pretty insulting that you even suggest something like that.

As for sitting in a corporate box... As anyone that knows me on here will confirm, that's not my thing at all. Much rather be stood and singing... Like I will be this weekend.

Pathetic post.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                      yes the mate the qpr legend himself.
                      Thought I saw him in the club shop a couple of games ago
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
                        Shall I tell you the sad thing about posters like you Jimmy... you don't actually have a clue what you are talking about!

"Free ride on the coach?" You're more than welcome to make a journey from the island with me some day if you wanted. There are no hidden perks for me - it costs me a large wedge of my hard earned money. I find it pretty insulting that you even suggest something like that.

As for sitting in a corporate box... As anyone that knows me on here will confirm, that's not my thing at all. Much rather be stood and singing... Like I will be this weekend.

Pathetic post.
                        ignore him mate, probably jealous. and peed off he had to get up for school this morning.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          ignore him mate, probably jealous. and peed off he had to get up for school this morning.
                          LOL! Think I need to learn not to bite... weird how QPR fans turn on their own though, I don't understand it :rage:

Comment

LOL! Think I need to learn not to bite... weird how QPR fans turn on their own though, I don't understand it :rage:
                            me either. we all support the same club ffs dont we?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

To be fair you must have known that your post would have got you some stick especially considering the history with Paladini
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                                To be fair you must have known that your post would have got you some stick especially considering the history with Paladini
                                Towards me? No I didn't... What have I done wrong?

I thought people might use it as a nice opportunity to get some of their questions answered...

Comment

Working...
                                X