No announcement yet.

Questions for Gianni Paladini...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite so much hatred towards you by certain fans, how have you managed to stay strong?

Can you assure fans, the new manager will have sole responsibilty for transfers?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hi Saf, would really appreciate if you could ask the following question. I believe that Ishan Saksena and the Mittals along with Amit are setting up football academy's in India. Will QPR FC be looking to gain academy status in England, so we can bring on youth players of the highest standard and perhaps now we could retain their services?.
      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------
      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Do you not agree that backing the players over the manager is a recipe for disaster?

What is your opinion on the seemingly divide that has appeared between most of the players and the fans? Is it acceptable that most players never acknowledge the fans after the game?

Also is it acceptable that no players turned up at the club shop for a promotion that was advertised, and that no apology was made to the fans and their kids who had, in some cases travelled a long way to be there?

Comment

Tetley beer is one of the worst beers sold in the UK, can we please have something a little more decent to quaff before the game.

May I suggest either Wadsworths 6X, Youngs Special, Marston Pedigree, London Pride, Bass or any Badger beer.

For the lager drinkers amongst us, disgusting stuff, I would imagine Stella or Becks would be more appreciated.

Can I also recommend Murphy's or Beamish, excellent Irish beers.

They are all available from Bookers Cash & Carry at very reasonable prices, so please sell them at no higher than local pub prices.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

How big is Holloways garden?

What made you start up WATRB?

Comment

Who will be organizing the Season Ticket pricing structure for next season and when will we know the prices?
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Tetley beer is one of the worst beers sold in the UK, can we please have something a little more decent to quaff before the game.

May I suggest either Wadsworths 6X, Youngs Special, Marston Pedigree, London Pride, Bass or any Badger beer.

For the lager drinkers amongst us, disgusting stuff, I would imagine Stella or Becks would be more appreciated.

Can I also recommend Murphy's or Beamish, excellent Irish beers.

They are all available from Bookers Cash & Carry at very reasonable prices, so please sell them at no higher than local pub prices.
                A pint of Pride or Pedigree would go down well nice.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

To even things up a bit....

PRO
                  Why do you want to stay at the club when you get so much abuse ?
                  What is the most ridiculous made up story you have seen about yourself ?

ANTI
                  What proportion of the players brought in by you were from the Base Agency ?
                  How much did you earn from each transfer deal you completed ?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                    Can we please scrap the ridiculous "loan is best" policy and start to invest in potential and actually use our backing to prize assets away from clubs who don't want to sell, as an alternative to getting players that nobody else wants e.g. Bent/Priskin/Ikeme/Hill etc. etc.
                    That would be my question to Gianni, too.

Comment

Questions please.

Can we resurrect the fans forum - communication is best.

Are we going to setup a proper scouting network. Alot of managers have said this is not in place.
                      Tom Cadwell at Hayes is a brilliant young centre back, who is being overlooked.

Does he believe we must do everything in our power to keep our good youngsters like Raheem.

Can he ensure the players become more fan friendly, staying at the player for the year dance etc.

Can we please do training sweatshirts in the club shop.

Can we have Jude back

Can we have our old badge back. We are not a boutique, Briatore turned us into the pound shop.

Comment

Has the club arranged any pre season tours this year?
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Can you clearly state what the clubs policy is regarding buying and selling players?

For example is it the manager who decides if a player is bought or sold.
                          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                          :grimace:

Comment

how much did you pay that isle of white geezer?

Comment

Q1. I know L Mittal has increased his shares but who is the majority shareholder now?

Q2. Are we going to continue with a Director of Football role because surely only the manager can really know what sort of players he needs. He does all the training and knows exactly whats missing from his team so are you going to give the manager control to choose who he wants to buy?

Q3. Are we going to actually start buying players? Loans are all well and good for quick fixes but it is like owning a company and only bringing in temps to work for you. do they really care? no, they are just there for the timebeing, picking up some money while waiting to go back to their proper club. Also only certain players are available for loan most of them are poor or very young... reason being is that loaning out players doesnt benefit that club that much. We need to start buying players, players with quality, players with real ability that are going to IMPROVE our squad. Bent, Hill, Ikreme and Priskin for example are exactly the opposite.

Comment

will you be able to lay on a free box for me and the chaps when we play you next year??(if i include vic of course)

Comment

Working...
                                X