Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bright spark (s) thought Madsen and Santos were Championship standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bright spark (s) thought Madsen and Santos were Championship standard?

I happened to be over from Australia when Andre Dozzell played his first couple of matches for us. I thought he was a player who would never be a useful addition at that level. I was shown, sadly, to be essentially right. I feel the same way about Madsen and Santos although I've only seen them on QPR+ and a channel here called Bein.

Sadly have to agree looks like we did scouting by spreadsheet Madsen slow as a 4 yr old santos just no idea what level he’s a pro at Saito physical ability of a 12 yr old think he might be ok in more open less physical games as he does move ball well but don’t get many in this league, then leaves Celar who looks lost not really had game time but all in all the recruitment is just diabolical

Nardi and Dembele fair play decent but I think most fans on here would say we’ve not done very well and tbh I think whoever was in charge would struggle with this squad it’s just not mobile enough

Comment

Madsen has made 25 appearances in the Dutch top tier and 74 appearances in the top tier in Belguim. He has scored 2 goals for us so far this season.

I know he's slow but is the problem that he doesn't have a work horse next to him?

Comment

Working...
      X