Our young talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our young talent

We may not have too many young talent from within that merit a chance in the first team. However, there are a few that should be considered. The likes of Kolli, Morgan, Doyle, Dixon Bonner and maybe others should be given more time on the pitch. At least they are trained to play the English way that includes more running, fighting and a never give up attitude. The so called 'first teamers' are not delivering at all. So why persists with the same formula that only managed one win and lost four on the bounce?

I don't think it'll help their development. We're so bad, they'll just look poor.

Comment

Morgan looked promising yday , would like to see him replace Madsen Tuesday.
      kolli and Dixon Bonner don't cut it for me , kolli runs around with little end product and Dixon is to lightweight , lacks stamina .... Hope to be proved wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Morgan looked promising yday , would like to see him replace Madsen Tuesday.
        kolli and Dixon Bonner don't cut it for me , kolli runs around with little end product and Dixon is to lightweight , lacks stamina .... Hope to be proved wrong
        For his senior debut I agree that Morgan put in a decent shift. He looks a promising player from whst I've seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

For his senior debut I agree that Morgan put in a decent shift. He looks a promising player from whst I've seen so far.
          Agree sheep's , hope he gets a start or some decent game time tomorrow

Comment

Working...
          X