No announcement yet.

In Marti we trust……

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so we've hit rock bottom both in terms of thay performance against Portsmouth and League position.

To balance up the doom a bit:

We're by no means cut adrift, there are 5 points between the bottom 12 teams.

Chair is back.

MC proved last season he can get us playing top 10 football in the Championship (points per game he got us top 10 standard) - it was good football as well at times. I know the squad has changed but it shows he can do the job.

JCS is going to be massive for us. MC protected him against Portsmouth, maybe in the long run that will pay dividends.

Chins up.

Comment

Here is what I don't get, we are very quick going forward when the chance presents itself. Paul is terrible at looking at the forward pass and he and Sam Field almost need to be passed to with the ball in front of them so they might accidentally notice one of our players and play it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        Ainsworth kept us up and got sacked after a poor start to following season and a run of 6 successive defeats.

Marti kept us up and currently has a point less than Ainsworth had after 10 games. Marti has 4 losses on the spin, he's therefore 1 week or 2 games away from mirroring the exact circumstanses that saw Gareth booted out.

Individuals are free to keep simping for Marti or "trusting him" (what does that even mean?) but I want him gone - he doesn't know how to put together an EFL promotion campaign, we lack too many basic EFL prerequisites and he is not living up to the hype or reputation that surrounds him. I call it hype cos there's no sign of any meaningful success on his CV and you could argue things Peter out pretty quickly everywhere he goes.

The club cannot let an underperforming manager just drift along racking up losses and the odd draw - its unacceptable.
        I think that posts like this are really dangerous, and not needed.

Social Media, of which this forum is part, is so irresponsible. It's about the individual posting, and their views - not the greater good.

Marti is going nowhere at the moment, nor should he. Still in October, a new squad settling, core injuries along the spine.

Time for us to show some spine, and maturity too. Back the club, players and Manager.

No offence to the poster, but these kinda posts alone spread a negative culture.

Comment

Play poorly and lose tonight, it could be the shortest contract extension in history.

if he loses the crowd he’s toast.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            Play poorly and lose tonight, it could be the shortest contract extension in history.

if he loses the crowd he’s toast.
            You're not normally a negative knee jerk reaction type of fan so surprised by your post
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Supporting the club for 55 years has taught me managers change like the tide.

I hope he turns it around, but I am sick to the back teeth of tippy toe football, I repeat sick to the back teeth of it.

if he does not stop it, he can fu ck off

Comment

I hope he turns it around, but I am sick to the back teeth of tippy toe football, I repeat sick to the back teeth of it.

That was a decent reply to be fair left me a bit speechless. Although I'm confident Marti will turn it around
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I’ve seen 41 managers in 55 years, 1 every 1.3 years, he will be above average come February.

Comment

Not sure I do anymore

Comment

3 passes and a goal

Comment

Bang on.

Comment

I have seen enough to know that Marti isn't the one . Two decent performances in the year he's been here . Too many poor performances and poor results especially against the bottom sides. Time to get rid but our pathetic owners gave him a contract extension , you could'nt make it up , only at Rangers

Comment

Working...
                          X