Pompey fan in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pompey fan in peace

Evening lads, looking forward to the match tomorrow.
    We've had a poor start and look weak up front with our injured strikers not having started a game this season so far.
    Can see you boys scoring a couple, meaning a draw at best for us if our midfielders have a good day.
    Feel free to join in the match day chat and banter with pompey fans on our forum https://www.thepompey.uk/
    We're a friendly bunch on there and you'll be welcome to join the match thread chat.
    Good luck for the season

welcome Mick, Us scoring a couple your avin a laugh, not won at home yet so that might be in your favour but hope not, we will probably let you go 1 up as that’s been happening all season but again I hope for a change tomorrow, all the best for season

Comment

Blimey, sounds like the resistable force will meet the movable object then! Hopefully this won't result in teams cancelling each other out and serving up a stodgy arm wrestle of a game.

I only go on forums of other teams for a quick lurk after we've just beaten them. Most opposition fans think we are rubbish and don't expect to lose so I like to witness their outrage, shock and discombobulation unfold whilst chuckling to myself - juvenile guilty pleasure of mine. Will I be perusing ThePompey tomorrow evening I wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        welcome Mick, Us scoring a couple your avin a laugh, not won at home yet so that might be in your favour but hope not, we will probably let you go 1 up as that’s been happening all season but again I hope for a change tomorrow, all the best for season
        You forgot the bit where we batter them for 5 or 10 minutes at the start of the game looking like Brazil in blue in white hoops but without scoring before conceding that first goal.

Comment

Hi Mick welcome to west London. On paper pretty evenly matched except we can’t win at home for some unfathomable reason. Big 3 pointer for both sides

Comment

I know Mick, you're probably on your knees praying incessantly that you could play us every week, but unfortunately it's not going to happen: I feel your pain.

Comment

Working...
            X