Kolli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolli

Whatever happened to him? He started the season, had a good game and an assist. Yet, he never made the squad again! It's a pity as he looks promising. Considering that many players are not contributing much to the cause I find it weird he is not considered to make the squad. Maybe refusing to sign an extension? He will be a free-agent in summer.

He's only 19yr so we should extend his deal and ship him out on loan in Jan. Perhaps he didnt go out on loan in the summer because we needed cover for Chair and seeing how Dembele and Siato settled. With Chair nearly back he'll fall even further down the pecking order with the other two in the team too. I reckon we'll extend him for perhaps two more years send him out in Jan and the following season. He'll be 21yrs then and one year left with us to prove himself. It seems we won't be keeping 22-24yr olds as fringe players anymore who have never had a run in the team

Comment

Loan him to Barnet

Comment

Sounds like someone’s in his ear - didn’t turn up for the first team photo.

wont be here long!

Comment

That's a worry. Clearly on his way out. The silence from the club over the last couple of months doesn't help. Why dont they just put a statement out sayinh hes no longer in the managers plans and won't be involved in the match squads. At least it would stop the rumours and tell us that he's on his way out so we don't have to pretend he will be back in the squad and talk about him being the next big thing to come out of the academy. Take his squad number off him and allow him to leave so he can have a career somewhere else.

Comment

No player or employee is bigger than the club, if he does not like it, the door is over there.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

MC said that he was supposed to be in the squad photo. Kolli wasn't there and when WLS asked him why not, MC replied I don't know. Which is basically bull sh11t. Stop lying to the fans who are paying your wages Marti. He has a habit of giving these stupid short answers which are basically lies.

Comment

Mabe Marti is trying to get him to the barbers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Mabe Marti is trying to get him to the barbers.
                  Auditioning for the Simpsons movie as Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    MC said that he was supposed to be in the squad photo. Kolli wasn't there and when WLS asked him why not, MC replied I don't know. Which is basically bull sh11t. Stop lying to the fans who are paying your wages Marti. He has a habit of giving these stupid short answers which are basically lies.
                    Maybe they're haggling over a new deal and his career with us isn't actually over? Putting out a statements that would be interpreted as "we don't rate him so we're binning him" or "he's spat his dummy out and is engineering a move for himself" isn't actually much use to anyone is it and would make the lad's position untenable and adversely affect any compensation fee we might get if decides not to sign a new deal.

Ultimately Marti is correct to give a deflecting non-answer and the door should be left ajar to accommodate all outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                      Or he doesn't like to air our dirty laundry in public?

Comment

Insulting the fans intelligence is worse I'd say

Comment

Or... And I'm just spit balling... The team photo isn't the job of the manager to organize?
                          Like why would it be his job to care about that? It's so low wattage he might not actually fully know which of the several possible reasons it is that Koli wasn't there.

Comment

Concerning that two promising young lads on brink of 1st team have apparently bailed out on the club this year. In fairness to Kohli, he must look at the shambolic shitshow that is our current team and wonder why he ain't getting much of a look in. Rather than the club having no confidence in him, maybe he's got no confidence in the club?

Comment

Working...
                            X