Kolli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolli

Whatever happened to him? He started the season, had a good game and an assist. Yet, he never made the squad again! It's a pity as he looks promising. Considering that many players are not contributing much to the cause I find it weird he is not considered to make the squad. Maybe refusing to sign an extension? He will be a free-agent in summer.

He's only 19yr so we should extend his deal and ship him out on loan in Jan. Perhaps he didnt go out on loan in the summer because we needed cover for Chair and seeing how Dembele and Siato settled. With Chair nearly back he'll fall even further down the pecking order with the other two in the team too. I reckon we'll extend him for perhaps two more years send him out in Jan and the following season. He'll be 21yrs then and one year left with us to prove himself. It seems we won't be keeping 22-24yr olds as fringe players anymore who have never had a run in the team

Comment

Loan him to Barnet

Comment

Because he doesn't want to go out on loan, he is running down his contract. That`s my understanding of the matter.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X