Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinclair

Sounds like Bristol City are experiencing what we did with Sinclair in the side. He has one of the worst conversion rates in the league.

They knew what they were getting. If that £2.5 million fee is true I reckon they paid £500K for the player and £2mil for his potential. I'm personally dubious that he'll click or develop into a calm and collected finisher, Robins might be better just deploying him as a speedy outlet to break on teams and concentrate on getting players up in support to do the finishing. Is interesting to see their manager is clinging onto his job after winning only two games... good job he doesn't have Marti's record or he'd have probably got a P45 this international break.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      They knew what they were getting. If that £2.5 million fee is true I reckon they paid £500K for the player and £2mil for his potential. I'm personally dubious that he'll click or develop into a calm and collected finisher, Robins might be better just deploying him as a speedy outlet to break on teams and concentrate on getting players up in support to do the finishing. Is interesting to see their manager is clinging onto his job after winning only two games... good job he doesn't have Marti's record or he'd have probably got a P45 this international break.
      Oh come on that's ridiculous. You'd be watching a league 1 side if Marti didn't come in. If you think we will get relegated then you're seriously deluded. Talking in this manner is barmy.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I went onto the Bruzzle MB and started a thread about SA when they signed him. I asplained everything about him, but that thread continued during preseason friendlies and the first few games of the season, which he banged in a few goals. They were saying he's with better players now and they got a bargain. Seems they're not saying that now.

He'll never be an out-and-striker, the sooner he becomes a midfielder / winger and provider the better. I hope he finds his feet so we can get some sell on money.

Their ITK guys were saying the up front fee was £1.5m with the rest add-ons

Comment

I've just asked for an update and here are their comments

I started a thread here when you guys signed him and I hoped he would kick on with you and a skint Qpr could get a resale percentage. I've just read an article that suggested he's back to what we had. An athlete, who can play for 60mins who has poor instincts in front of goal. Are you guys coming...

Comment

Never make it as cf his passings pony his crossings woeful

A perfect fit in at our place, however I’d rather him down rhs to Saito who’s got the physicality of a u10s player

Comment

Let's be honest, Armstrong went down like a 5 year old pansy under the softest of challenges.

Played with an air of arrogance way, way beyond his actual ability.

No loss whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                Let's be honest, Armstrong went down like a 5 year old pansy under the softest of challenges.

Played with an air of arrogance way, way beyond his actual ability.

No loss whatsoever.
                Totally agree a big lump with a bit of pace L2 at best

Comment

Luved him in the hoops tho

Comment

Working...
                  X