4-5-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-5-1

It is so clear that the present system is not reeping any rewards. We are so easy to concede goals so much it looks pathetic. To win games a football team must stop conceding goals. At the moment we are very vulnerable at the back. So my opinion is to sort the defence. Play 4-5-1 to protect our goal and stop playing the useless passes at the back. This formatoon will do for me.

Nardi.
    Dunne, Cook, Clark-Salter and Paal.
    Smyth, Dembele, Field, Chair and Siato.
    Frey.
    Varane and Colbeck may push for a place in this side.

You can only win by scoring and one up front isn’t working. Bit of positivity needed in our side. Agree can’t score in our own half

Comment

2 up front from the start, Celar cannot score sat on the bench.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

4-4-2

But it will never be allowed

We have set our formation across all teams in the club and we swt up as 90% of the premiership teams do. Why.....so our players can slot into their style everytime they buy our players, but they dont do they!!

Our style of play isn't set to win matches, it's set for maximising player values in my opinion. Increasing club income, that's it.

Comment

Bottom line is we ain't just good enough .
          We don't show enough desire , commitment or effort throughout the team .
          If Marti can install some fight into them before the Pompey game is doubtful from from what I watched at pride park .
          Don't think the system or how we set up matters that much it's the lack of stamina , energy and battling that's letting us down.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Bottom line is we ain't just good enough .
            We don't show enough desire , commitment or effort throughout the team .
            If Marti can install some fight into them before the Pompey game is doubtful from from what I watched at pride park .
            Don't think the system or how we set up matters that much it's the lack of stamina , energy and battling that's letting us down.
            Hundred per cent. Ounce of effort worth as much as an ounce of quality if not more

Comment

Play Paal and you are always conceding crosses.
              He rarely stops one. Larkeche was a better bet. Celar and Frey up front is a must now Chair is back.
              We have lost to/not beaten some duff teams lately. The shape is not the issue. It is Christian and Marti's belief that a Championship game can be handled like some algorithm. Senseless and will take us down.
              That would be criminal because we are, at worst, a mid table side and at best, we'll who knows. Keenly waiting to see Marti's next starting 11.

Comment

Working...
              X