Madsen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madsen

Never a CM at this level in a 100 years. Like playing with 10 men. Nourry needs to be fired for this signing alone. His profile is absolutely horrible, and we spent a small fortune on him!

Hes no better than EDB in fact id play EDB as he's more mobile both him and Anderson have been diabolical so far this season

Comment

I am more worried by Andersen, he is miles away from last season performances, seems uninterested.

Madsen needs a rocket up his rectum, Varane too.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Something needs to be done. You could see the confidence visibly draining out of Andersen and Madsen yesterday. It got to the stage they were muffing simple sudeways passes.... It's lucky we were not playing one of the division's in-form big hitters, we'd have got absolutely obliterated I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          Hes no better than EDB in fact id play EDB as he's more mobile both him and Anderson have been diabolical so far this season
          The thing is though Andersen looked quality last season and Frey did not. Now Andersen is useless and Frey is good. I think the team's just not jelling with a few major absences. It's too soon to write Madsen off and it's not right to jump on Andersen for a downturn in his form when the team as a whole is struggling. That being said though, we are a fifth of the way through the season and in the all too familiar bottom 3 so something needs to change.

Comment

Andersen looked promising last season but he was very lightweight and unfit too. I think we let that slide due to him being a midseason foreign import and results were decent. He did look fitter/stronger in this season's opening fixtures but that soon ebbed away. Today, unless he's carrying an injury, there's simply no excuse for him being so far short of the necessary energy levels.
            Madsen has no excuse... we were led to belive he'd had a full pre-season and had played opening ###tures for his former club so he was match fit and raring to go. However, he seems to have exactly the same lack of zip that Andersen has.

Comment

These types of players fit a "cerebral" and computerised calculation of a team. Also how such a team should play successful football in the Championship. The reality unfortunately bears no relation to this theory.

I'd have the ITV7 up every Saturday if sport was that easy to work out.

On the bright side, early days, and our best 11 is pretty good in this league.

Just let them play!!!

Comment

I just find it amazing that both Madsen & Andersen played in the top leagues in Belguim & Denmark.

Surely that means they should be more than good enough to be championship players? Im sure these leagues would be quite physical too? Are the smaller teams on these league on a par with L2 clubs here?

It all very strange.......

Comment

Football is played on a pitch not a computer.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Madsen and EDB , ones front ones back

Comment

I think we have space for four attacking players. Madsen and Anderson won't work. One or other.

Colback or Varanne should improve midfield when back.

Comment

His half brother played for real Madrid so Varane has to be good
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                          Football is played on a pitch not a computer.
                          Neil Warnock: "You can have all the coaching manuals, all the university degrees, and all this, and all that. You modern guys, you youngsters, it's all data and all that." "But do you know 90-95% of being successful is man management... getting the best out of what you've got."

Comment

Maden a young guy who looks extremely good to me. everybody makes a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Neil Warnock: "You can have all the coaching manuals, all the university degrees, and all this, and all that. You modern guys, you youngsters, it's all data and all that." "But do you know 90-95% of being successful is man management... getting the best out of what you've got."
                              Agreed, how many quality players have turned up and all of a sudden been useless and vice versa. Iy happens at many clubs, round holes and square pegs or just not getting them playing to their strengths. I don't think we should write anyone off just yet but I understand that the season is already 20% done so we need to do something, whether that is signing someone out of contract or just getting it right with what we have. We can't wait for recruiting again in January.

Comment

Working...
                              X