The QPR "plan".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The QPR "plan".

Having a plan is never a bad thing unless, of course, it is a bad plan. The club's plan is mentioned from time to time in these posts regarding recruitment and seeking players who can play a certain way across all levels of the club. I think if we are sticking to that plan, it's fairly easy to see that it is not working, and probably never will. I am not at all down after today's result, as for the first time in ages (admittedly after the game was lost) we looked like we could play. It was almost as though today, Marti had a seed change (guessing of course). The (his) game was up and we looked so much better after the substitutions.
    It was as though we became unshackled and Marti had said go out and express yourselves. I wonder...
    His next starting 11 will tell us a lot about him.

Hope you're right mate.

Given the players on the pitch there's no reason for us not to be performing better.

Comment

Originally posted by daveshads View Post
      Having a plan is never a bad thing unless, of course, it is a bad plan. The club's plan is mentioned from time to time in these posts regarding recruitment and seeking players who can play a certain way across all levels of the club. I think if we are sticking to that plan, it's fairly easy to see that it is not working, and probably never will. I am not at all down after today's result, as for the first time in ages (admittedly after the game was lost) we looked like we could play. It was almost as though today, Marti had a seed change (guessing of course). The (his) game was up and we looked so much better after the substitutions.
      It was as though we became unshackled and Marti had said go out and express yourselves. I wonder...
      His next starting 11 will tell us a lot about him.
      Or maybe at 2-0 it was as simple as taking Mendez Lang off and replacing him with a defender.
      They sat deeper and we couldn't score

Comment

As you say, we don't score very often but it felt a bit better to me. His next team selection will be fascinating. We have a few "regulars" who clearly should not be selected, at least for now. Celar and Frey up front with Chair just behind is a must. And Paal, although he has some ability, is a terrible defender. Not difficult to see that. I won't go on.
        Good luck Marti and the guys.

Comment

Working...
        X