Plain Daft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plain Daft

We’ve done some daft things like some of those signing when we were in the Prem, but who in their right minds gives a new contract to their manager and assistant when they’re in free fall?

I get what Noury and the Board are trying to do but let’s hope they’ve got money tucked aside to do that from League 1 next season. We can’t carry on battling relegation from the bottom 3 every season.

Deds we're 1 win from mid table. In Marti we trust, we're going to be a much better outfit with him as our long term manager so stay patient and keep the faith!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was puzzled as to why when 2 -0 down 2 of our 5 substitutes were defenders.

Madsen at present is a liability and rightly substituted, but why not Alfie Lloyd to run at them, instead Fox came on.

Maybe Paal had a knock.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Deds we're 1 win from mid table. In Marti we trust, we're going to be a much better outfit with him as our long term manager so stay patient and keep the faith!
        Be honest we were bloody awful today and haven't looked like winning a game. Yes we need fit Chair and JCS back but when we miss callback badly it shows how poor recruitment has been. Our ability to move through midfield CM at pace is so slow Madsen slower than milk turning Anderson looks like he's had enough and we bring on Smyth who is just tripe.

Derby were a poor side but completely wanted it more today and that's not good enough from the players or Marti and someone needs to put their hands up and say yes I scouted the new players regardless of only playing 9 games of the season some look nowhere near the level required bar Nardi

Comment

It is odd that we've started this season so poorly. Yes afew key payers are out and there are new additions, things need to gel.

But we aren't playing very well are we?

Still not cause to panic on Marti just yet, but there's a need to get some #### together sharpish.

Comment

Time to face facts looking like the third season in a row battling relegation. Haven’t seen anything to give me any hope just an occasional glimpse of what might be. This clutching at straws every week we’ve been doing for too long. Sorry but it’s not enjoyable football

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Agreed. Although I think perhaps Marti's trying to get us playing in a style that perhaps at least some of these players aren't good enough to pull off. You can't make a silk purse...

Comment

We are a poor team , we don't play as a team .we' re disjointed and leaking goals.
                Bar frey who's busting a gut ?
                I don't get all this Marti is the second coming .... We are in the bottom 3 .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  We are a poor team , we don't play as a team .we' re disjointed and leaking goals.
                  Bar frey who's busting a gut ?
                  I don't get all this Marti is the second coming .... We are in the bottom 3 .
                  Marti is a great manager because we play out from the back and he talks about phases and recycling - FACT!
                  Last edited by SheepRanger; 06-10-2024, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Marti is a great manager because we play out from the back and he talks about phases and recycling - FACT!
                    But does he know what the wooden things 8 yards by 8 feet at each end of the pitch with a net is?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We’re playing reactive football rather than proactive football we only came out of our timid shell at 0-2 same at Sheffield utd

he needs to realise Anderson a liability, madsen liability along with santos if weee solely relying on chair we’re in trouble.

From what I’ve seen so far this season we’re in a worse state than last season and just stayed up then

Comment

Madsen & Anderson are always subbed first from past few games & obviously not working but still picks them in first 11, can’t he see that as most of us can

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                          Madsen & Anderson are always subbed first from past few games & obviously not working but still picks them in first 11, can’t he see that as most of us can
                          Since he signed, Madsen has started every game apart from one when he came on at half time. It’s almost like it is written into he contract that if he is fit he must start somewhere, he has been tried in a couple of positions and hasn’t been effective in any of them. As much as Dixon Bonner looks out of his depth, I think I would put him ahead of him in the next game. If Dozzell dominates our midfield then we really are doomed this season

Comment

I think the international break is coming at a good time for all of us, players fans and club as a whole. We do have a manager that does know what he's doing and he will sort out our problems. It's difficult for blaming a manager that is backing the players he's signed but he will realise that they've had enough time to adapt to this league and I'm sure you'll see that ruthless side. He came into this club and made drastic but sensible changes he will do it again and I have no worry for relegation way to early for that mindset. Bus you might not like us hyping the manager but the majority of this fan base know that we're lucky to have him.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The 11 who finished the game yesterday seemed more combative than the 11 who started.

Keep 2 up top, the return of Chair, JCS and Colback, I think and hope things may get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X