Bottom three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom three

Looking a bit worrying as we played poorly against Millwall, Wednesday, Blackburn. Then when we pkay ok against plymouth and hull we do not get our rewards. With emough chances to score a hatfull. A defeat at derby and we begin to be adrift and perhaps confidence will be ebbing. Still trust in Marti and feel chair, saito and dembelle are a match for anyone but we will see.

It's not a nice look for sure.

I'm sure we all went into the season thinking we'd be comfortable mid-table with the occasional flirting with the play offs. All teams will hit a bad patch and hopefully this is ours...??

Comment

We’ve played 8 games only & not good I agree but give it time & things will improve I’m sure as we are not a bad team & just not going our way at present

Comment

Us fans have also got to step up and get noisier without the negative stuff. Hard at times!

Comment

It's definitely lge 2 for us that's for sure.
          let's not bother with the club anymore...........

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            It's definitely lge 2 for us that's for sure.
            let's not bother with the club anymore...........
            If I didn’t know you better Dave I’d say are you ok
            im ok and confident we can survive in L2

Being realistic think Derby will turn us over then get going after international break

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              It's not a nice look for sure.

I'm sure we all went into the season thinking we'd be comfortable mid-table with the occasional flirting with the play offs. All teams will hit a bad patch and hopefully this is ours...??
              I dunno. My heart was hopeful but my miserable level head was never buying the Marti hype - there were too many random stinkers in the final third of last season. Let's face it, we were really jammy against Cambridge at start of August - they looked crisper and sharper than us. Today, they are rock bottom of L1 with 1 point. The signs have been there pretty consistently but I suppose we've mostly tried to ignore them or mitigate them. Currently we far too easy to play against and that needs to change pretty sharpish or we'll spend months in bottom 3 like last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I dunno. My heart was hopeful but my miserable level head was never buying the Marti hype - there were too many random stinkers in the final third of last season. Let's face it, we were really jammy against Cambridge at start of August - they looked crisper and sharper than us. Today, they are rock bottom of L1 with 1 point. The signs have been there pretty consistently but I suppose we've mostly tried to ignore them or mitigate them. Currently we far too easy to play against and that needs to change pretty sharpish or we'll spend months in bottom 3 like last season.
                Against Cambridge I said it before on threads the lad Barton ripped us apart he’s everything this side lacks cm takes the ball can turn with it and drive forwards from cm none of ours can colback probably the best at it. Unless we plan to use chair or dembele in the role. Or simply try and play through sides we not relegation material but some very questionable incomings santos wouldn’t get in most L2 sides

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Totally agree it’s grabbing at straws most weeks. Am sure we have enough to do much better. Need to go for it for 90 minutes be positive. Get in the other half would be a start

Comment

Worrying times, but I'm keeping faith with Marti and the set up... What is happening off the pitch does make sense. Less so on it, but I think the drop into the relegation zone might just act as a needed kick up the r's, I'd hope to see a reaction from the players, and Chair coming back will definitely help.

Comment

Working...
                    X