Derby Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby Away

Never been Derby away but thinking about it this year.
    Where is best to park and also best pub for away fans to drink? Cheers

Been there twice , u can get free parking if you don't mind 15/20 min walk

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Been there twice , u can get free parking if you don't mind 15/20 min walk
      yeah don't mind walking, where is there free parking and what pub do away fans get?

Comment

Away Supporter Guide 24-25.pdf (dcfc.co.uk)

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          thank you for this and I did give this a read yesterday. Just doesn't say anything about away team pubs or some free parking places.

Comment

When scoping out parking I often use Google maps in satellite view/street view to look for spots.

This website is excellent for finding paid car parking. Paying a few quid for a safe convenient spot is better than finding a free verge down a dark lane thats choc-a-block when you want to leave.

Find your perfect parking space using our growing database of thousands of car parks, street and metered parking and even private garages!

Comment

I always go to the Harvester. It’s decent enough and about 15 mins walk to the ground.

Comment

I'm getting the train this season , do that M1 every month , how I despise it .

Comment

Me and son going it’s his first time to Derby away ⚽️
                  Cmon URsss

Comment

My tickets arrived today.... Last time I went Andre gray scored that cracking winner

Comment

yeah our tickets came yesterday, be my first time at Pride Park myself. When I phoned the club about 5 days ago to buy the tickets, the guy said we've sold over 1k so far... hopefully we can take at least 2k down there.

Still not decided where to park and wheres best for a drink though

Comment

Just over 1500 sold as of 10 am today .

Comment

Hello,

I am coming from Bucharest to Derby away
                          Got a St Pancras at 930ish. Coming back to London at 1930ish.
                          Anyone wants to get together?

This will be my 2nd QPR game. Thou I have dozens in my country and Europe, about a dozens in England as well.

Let me know, I know how to handle myself and party.

(regarding tickets, I talked to someone from QPR and was told to go with the reference number to the Derby grounds and get it physically)

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolk hoops View Post
                            Just over 1500 sold as of 10 am today .
                            I feel the distance is on the fringe of our ability to top 2000 sales. Is not much further than Leicester where we can nudge 3000 sales but not that far short of Sheffield where we seem to max out at 1400. I feel inclined to overlay a heat map or Venn diagram over a map of England to illustrate our preparedness to travel distances.....

Comment

Didn't realize you can't PM here.
                              Well, I guess we could meet randomly in Derby.
                              Good luck and have fun

Comment

Working...
                              X