Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Posts Today

Is there something wrong with the site?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Was wondering why the match thread said closed?

Comment

Seems to be working okay. Last comment went through. Maybe restricted to Daves.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
        Yes strange one.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          There was 2 match threads, so we merged them.
          The one that says closed, if you click it, it redirects you to the merged match threads.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

There was 2 match threads, so we merged them.
            The one that says closed, if you click it, it redirects you to the merged match threads.
            I think somethings gone wrong with that merge though.... doesn't seem possible to add anything to the merged thread (and it looks weird on the front page of topics).

It might require totally deleting and starting afresh with a new thread? Maybe my mew laptop is confusing me though........

Comment

I originally set a thread about the cup draw, and it got about 20 odd replies. I tried to change the title to make it the match thread, but it didnt update, so i set up a proper match thread.

The next day the title update went through and someone else must have merged the two. It look odd though with that closed marker....?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                I originally set a thread about the cup draw, and it got about 20 odd replies. I tried to change the title to make it the match thread, but it didnt update, so i set up a proper match thread.

The next day the title update went through and someone else must have merged the two. It look odd though with that closed marker....?
                Fair do's but neither thread is actually live and working - as it stands there is NO viable match thread. This is how it seems on my Chrome browser on Linux OS anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Fair do's but neither thread is actually live and working - as it stands there is NO viable match thread. This is how it seems on my Chrome browser on Linux OS anyway.
                  New one set up.....

Comment

Working...
                  X