We are not ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    CR had just issued a club statement which includes reference to the very difficult window because so many teams are struggling with FFP.

I guess that means team are holding out for top dollar for their outbound players and want cheaper incoming players.

The reality of the situation won't hit home until the tail end of the window.

So much for the constant rumours on JCS and Eze.
    I can see us doing business but think we’ll loan out youngsters 1st and will move paal on but can’t see jcs going this window

we’re in for a period of 1 out 1 in

Comment

Even if we had. bought 10 players barely any would have been ready, they never are. I am very content with the squad we have to pick from tomorrow and I fully expect us to pick up 3 points.

Can I make a wider point? It's the FIRST game of the season. We are joint top and unbeaten and it is absolutely futile being negative or worried at this juncture. Indeed, if you cannot approach these opening games with optimism and excitement I would wonder about one's mental health.

August is time of year to go to as many games as possible home and away and holding onto fact we are well in touch with top spot. There is no need whatsoever to consider losing or struggling or going down..... that comes in Winter....

Comment

Well it's amazing what a couple of days makes. I got told I'm being pessimistic in what I think is a very true fact about our squad. Now here we are and people are saying the exact thing as me.

Comment

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X